Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MEGAS_XLR

VIP and rewards

9 hours ago, MEGAS_XLR said:

What VIP gave you the same reward as the winning faction? It would stop the faction bandwagon jumping. 

Aren't most of us VIP anyway? Or is that what you mean, just give everyone the same reward? Which could be accomplished just by giving out 1 reward for participation in the test.

I mean I guess if you imply that OP was talking about the cosmetics and just give everyone the same Badge for the current campaign. But to me it reads like a continual suggestion for all campaigns. 

1 hour ago, Sharkbait said:

Dude? I was pointing out the idea/Suggestion was P2W, not that VIP is P2W. 

I see what you're saying, I don't to think that OP's idea is overly creative either. 

VIP status, and more specifically, the rewards that go with it don't really exist anymore. That being said, they got rid of the double skill tree training for VIP because it felt too "Pay2Win-ey", so letting VIP pay for something like this that is purely cosmetic in nature would be the sort of thing that they would do I think. I doubt they will allow VIP players access to campaign-winning rewards just for paying money, mostly because that sounds lame. I don't know if the OP was actually thinking that far down the line though, but we don't really know what the real campaign rewards are going to be down the line either. 

TL;DR: Is the OP's idea pay-to-win? For now, no. Later, probably not due to ACE and their track record. It would probably just be boring in this iteration lol. 

Yeah I read it as ongoing. 

I am up to speed with what is / isn't gong on with VIP. I was just pointing out since it was not specified as short term solution that this would not be a desirable feature of VIP.