Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Pann

Website feedback

Comments or questions about the new website? Share them here. Please post about website issues/broken things in this thread so we can keep the two separate. 

Posts about game issues and issues will be removed. Please use the proper forum for those things. Thanks!  

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

The wording under Crowfall seems weird to me.

"Crowfall is the only online Throne War game. You can win."

That stop seems out of place.

EDIT:

Checking the portuguese version it seems that stop is indeed supposed to be there. Still sounds weird to me.

Anyone else thinks the same?

Edited by BarriaKarl

It's written as intended. I'll share your feedback with DebySue, our VP of Marketing. She's the one that wrote it. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

40 minutes ago, Pann said:

It's written as intended. I'll share your feedback with DebySue, our VP of Marketing. She's the one that wrote it. 

I think the issue is that the first part doesnt sound, uh, awesome enough to stand by itself. The intention seems to be to say CF is the very first Throne War game ever, but it reads blandly. It is why I thought the stop wasn't meant to be there.

If I had to say 'only' just doesnt have enough "oomph" to fit there. If that makes sense...

Edited by BarriaKarl

As my PC does the first part of downloading the game, I can share my website expresions here.

(With 1920x1080 resolution, and google chrome browser.)

The loading page of crowfall is awesome, but the teaser itself isn't perfect. As a content designer, I would shift the original video, which is kinda boring on the very important part, into the one. which should start with potential activities in game. Becasue first 20 seconds of this vid looks like You're running around an empty world of warcraft server *sigh*.

After watching like 15 seconds of the vid, I jumped into the media section. Well... I just made a look on that noise and regret that. It felt like I've opened my folder from the old hard driver, with a name "pictures.old". I can tell there are some cool things going inside, but It would be nice If someone would sort the thing inside of it, dealing with parts for the comics, game footage, character models etc.

The newcomer's first thought is "What the game looks like, what the game is like". I think It's the most important part to convince people into the CROWFALL, by giving them context of those adventures and opportunities coming out from the game.

So, crowfall's website should start looking like the game's website, instead of developer's website.

Switching it's context from "What games has to offer", into "What you could do, if You'd join" should do the huge part.

Nice to eat You.

We can no longer edit the guild message of the day.  Gave error code before, so probably intentional.

I like the look of the new website and would like to see some new stuff in the store