Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
damebix

NA - First Sieges - The Gears of War

Recommended Posts

A new era is upon us.  The server performance has dramatically increased and we made it through a capped out siege of 100 people in zone.  The following shows the efforts of the Winterblades (totaling 37 on the field) vs. the Chaos Legions (totaling 63 on the field).  There's been a lot of huffing and puffing going around, but the numbers simply do not lie.  This was probably the most fun we've had at a siege (other than one field clearing crash).  Good fights all around, and we'll see you on the battlefield.

 


qMEsHyg.png

www.winterblades.net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The latest patch has had a marked improvement on fps and group fights.  I'm personally looking forward to more fights like this one in the future!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BS Video Title.

No credibility...not worth watching.

Numbers BS.

Editing speculative at best.

Nothing more than an advert to try and stem the poor image tarnishing Winterblades since that campaign started.

 

It aint gonna work...I can see right through this. You'd have been better off just letting things quieten down naturally.

 

Nice try though...LOL.

Love the sucking up to ACE in your commentary...Trying damage control...hahaha.

 

Edited by Kwaussie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jah said:

unknown.png

unknown.png

1. 63 in Zone does not mean 63 in battle, or even anywhere near the battle. Come on mate...! I know you are more intelligent than that. There certainly WAS NOT 63 chaos in your video, probably no more than 20'ish.

2. Some were Winterblades/HOA Spies (already admitted)

3. Look at the names...How many, even if we did give a smidge of credibility to the numbers...Now consider experience, gear, game knowledge of mechanics. I would estimate there was about 20-25.

4. Your video remains a BS save-face effort, and the commentary no more than a feeble attempt to suck up to ACE after this fiasco.

5. The total is misleading in its representation in the title (again, I know you are intelligent enough to understand this)...and the editing extremely questionable.

6. The efforts you are going too to defend yourself, indicates a lot. (I'm a believer in the theory that an innocent man does not need defending ((in context)) )

7. So 63 Chaos you say and 37 Balance...what were the others? Show me the list of Balance Characters in Zone??? We know Order was defending....But Wait, we can see (thank you for the picture) that its not Chaos-  the zone was population locked at 150...what/who were the other 50 spots?  - Balance's Alts (Balance or Order Accounts), locking out the Zone?? - I know it was locked, because I was stuck at the gate.

I think you've made another dumb mistake here

8. The very fact that you can have that screenshot, indicates you had spies/alt zone blockers in the zone.

Thanks...This really says a lot.

 

Keep digging...its only getting worse, and the best thing is, your burying yourselves...no-one has to help yous

Edited 6 minutes ago by Kwaussie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Kwaussie said:

So 63 Chaos you say and 37 Balance...what were the others? Show me the list of Balance Characters in Zone??? We know Order was defending....But Wait, we can see (thank you for the picture) that its not Chaos-  the zone was population locked at 150...what/who were the other 50 spots?  - Balance's Alts (Balance or Order Accounts), locking out the Zone?? - I know it was locked, because I was stuck at the gate.

The zone cap is actually 100, which is why with 63 Chaos only 37 Balance could even enter the zone to attack. Order?  There were no Order at the Balance vs Chaos siege.

unknown.png


IhhQKY6.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Jah said:

OK, Fair enough. Apologies for my error on that point. 


Still a lot more there for you to answer/consider.

 

Now, I am sure most know, most of the Balance names in you're list, and yeah...its nuclear missiles against stick and stones - very clear absolutely.

Misleading and misrepresented BS in its totality.

But hey, that's my opinion. Others can make their own minds up.

I very much doubt I'd be trumpeting from the roof tops on how glorious this 'victory' ? was. In-fact, I'd be embarrassed to put it up with such an outrageous and misleading heading and commentary, or at all. You could have done a LOT better to improve current sentient and opinion IMHO, with a more honest and transparent approach.

 

Edited just now by Kwaussie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

63? well thats already off you admitted having atleast 1 spy in your other post, so your already off there not to mention there were people in the zone that were not at the siege due to unpopular belief if i was being generous i would say there was 50 tops for chaos actually at the seige and thats generous your probably looking more than 40-45 mark which are all undergeared in comparison to your guys gear


Veeshan Midst of UXA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kwaussie said:

Now, I am sure most know, most of the Balance names in you're list, and yeah...its nuclear missiles against stick and stones - very clear absolutely.

Misleading and misrepresented BS in its totality.

Nobody is trying to claim the win wasn't because we had more experience, better organization, and had better gear. That is a huge part of why we were able to win against a larger force.

Maybe if Chaos hadn't been falsely claiming they were outnumbered repeatedly on these forums we would not have drawn so much attention to the fact that we actually beat a much larger force.

Good fights man, I mean it. We almost lost that siege, it was very close. That was one of the best fights we've had in a long time. If you guys would stop claiming we zerged you with numbers we could all just get back to having fun here.


IhhQKY6.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jah said:

Nobody is trying to claim the win wasn't because we had more experience, better organization, and had better gear. That is a huge part of why we were able to win against a larger force.

Maybe if Chaos hadn't been falsely claiming they were outnumbered repeatedly on these forums we would not have drawn so much attention to the fact that we actually beat a much larger force.

Good fights man, I mean it. We almost lost that siege, it was very close. That was one of the best fights we've had in a long time. If you guys would stop claiming we zerged you with numbers we could all just get back to having fun here.

But what happens if/when you lose..... and you bring both forces to one tree?


.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Armegeddon said:

But what happens if/when you lose..... and you bring both forces to one tree?

Then we'll probably lose one of the other Keeps. Can't hold 3 keeps without splitting forces.


IhhQKY6.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cut from your post Jah,

"Maybe if Chaos hadn't been falsely claiming they were outnumbered repeatedly on these forums we would not have drawn so much attention to the fact that we actually beat a much larger force. "

-------

The above,

You are trying to claim comments from how long ago?? - Re: Chaos outnumbered?

Your video was yesterday right. So you're using comments from 2 days, 1 week, 2 weeks ago, longer even, to justify something which happened yesterday, of which you know one guild only moved to Chaos yesterday providing the extra numbers. - This is misleading and now your admitting it through association and attempted misdirection.

Thus, Chaos probably was outnumbered when they said they were, and even then I wasn't a Chaos, but I believed it 100%...it was evident.

 

Please...be honest and transparent...this is just too easy to pull this reputation damage mitigation attempts apart.

I just like honesty ...I will respect my enemy if they deserve to be respected. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Jah said:

Nobody is trying to claim the win wasn't because we had more experience, better organization, and had better gear. That is a huge part of why we were able to win against a larger force.

Maybe if Chaos hadn't been falsely claiming they were outnumbered repeatedly on these forums we would not have drawn so much attention to the fact that we actually beat a much larger force. 

Good fights man, I mean it. We almost lost that siege, it was very close. That was one of the best fights we've had in a long time. If you guys would stop claiming we zerged you with numbers we could all just get back to having fun here.

1. 63 in Zone does not mean 63 in battle, or even anywhere near the battle. Come on mate...! I know you are more intelligent than that. There certainly WAS NOT 63 chaos in your video, probably no more than 20'ish. 

 

How many cutting down trees, mining, leveling, afk, taking camps and towers, sightseeing and taking snap-shots of the vista :)

 

 

@Jah Appreciate your thoughts on this and other comments. 

Selectively answering isn't a good look.

The title 100% implies there was 63 at the battle...you know, and can see in the video, this is not the case. Your telling me all 63 were at the battlefront? - No one considering the experience level you acknowledge was cutting trees, mining ore, harvesting zombiews, killing spiders, taking camps and towers?

 

Not withstanding the REAL amount of spies :)

 

 

Edited by Kwaussie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Kwaussie said:

You are trying to claim comments from how long ago?? - Re: Chaos outnumbered?

Your video was yesterday right. So you're using comments from 2 days, 1 week, 2 weeks ago, longer even, to justify something which happened yesterday, of which you know one guild only moved to Chaos yesterday providing the extra numbers. - This is misleading and now your admitting it through association and attempted misdirection.

Thus, Chaos probably was outnumbered when they said they were, and even then I wasn't a Chaos, but I believed it 100%...it was evident.

 

Please...be honest and transparent...this is just too easy to pull this reputation damage mitigation attempts apart.

I just like honesty ...I will respect my enemy if they deserve to be respected. 

I have been honest and transparent. All of the "Chaos is outnumbered" or "balance outnumbers everyone" stuff I am talking about has been since the Trials of Malekai started.

Some examples:

On 2/13/2019 at 11:52 AM, veeshan said:

battle field? you mean 60% of the server population vs 25% and 15% of the other 2 factions? its gonna be a very boring 2 weeks imo

 

On 2/13/2019 at 3:28 PM, dolmar said:

This is Zerging

 

On 2/13/2019 at 3:45 PM, Ginko said:

Guess the reward for this round will be the super duper cool Zerg Badge

 

On 2/13/2019 at 3:49 PM, Ginko said:

Still couldn't match your numbers before the House of Winterblades merge. Guess I need to work harder on my mass recruiting.

 

20 hours ago, firstworldpotato said:

So they zerged.

 

17 hours ago, firstworldpotato said:

I guess we'll just have to disagree then.  You can call it evenly matched, we can call it a zerg

 

17 hours ago, veeshan said:

They were attacking both keeps at once and outnumbered both other factions at the same time.

 

14 hours ago, veeshan said:

Chaos pulled in there entire euro population for the seige and was still outnumbered by winterblade alone not to mention out geared

 

5 hours ago, Kwaussie said:

Which would then mean 37 WB vs 21 Chaos

 

4 hours ago, KrakkenSmacken said:

Gold = I joined the zerg.

 

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jah said:

I have been honest and transparent. All of the "Chaos is outnumbered" or "balance outnumbers everyone" stuff I am talking about has been since the Trials of Malekai started.

Some examples:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At least 50% of the above quotes to answer my question are irrelevant to it and I know you know this. One liners don't mean much and do not add value or credence to your argument due to where they sat/sit in the conversation or are just plain removed by virtue of the posters intent or context. Some are even questions poorly emphasised.

Please answer the question...

You imply 63 were at the battle! Is this not correct? - Please see the title of your video as a starting position.

We can all see you do (its is the TITLE hahaha) - Is this honest and Transparent? -  There can only be one answer and that is - No

 

People have already admitted being spies (YOUR GUYS) ? How do you equate this in the numbers you present?

Is misleading lying - Yeah, most would consider it to be...how can the misleader be trusted in the future.

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Kwaussie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Jah said:

I have been honest and transparent. All of the "Chaos is outnumbered" or "balance outnumbers everyone" stuff I am talking about has been since the Trials of Malekai started.

You can see it in Soulien's videos or Monk27's stream.  Balance came at Order with a small group.....they got stalled, more came.....they got stalled, more came.  You can see them yelling for reinforcements.  Nothing to bat an eye at in itself, nothing wrong with reinforcements. But in the end, how many people were there at the Order tree?  It doesn't matter how much they cleared out, the zerg came.  If they got stalled again, the zerg was coming.  

Whether the zerg decided the outcome or not, it showed up and showed more than a willingness to use it.   The threat of the zerg is there and it was launched.  So you saying there wasn't a zerg is 100% false.  It was just pulled out a little late when the fate of Order's keep was still uncertain.

Edited by firstworldpotato

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jah

I guess all I'm saying is there are view-points. Show some respect, and some might be received.

Correct apologise (as I did) where necessary, and everyone moves on.....keep digging, evading and misleading, and it will always drag on much longer and do more damge than it ever needed too.

People can be good at a game,. but terrible gamers?

And poor players can be the best gamers.

Best of luck, sincerely. and Thank you for a mature discussion.

Edited by Kwaussie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...