Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fade

GF Crowfall and ACE

1 minute ago, Nytefury said:

I don't necessarily disagree but it's definitely amusing the person making the point probably gather ganks about 50 newbs a day, "really encouraging all the new people to play" haha. 👍

Lol I was having fun with you today, but TBH play on another faction and see how often you get ganked, then rethink what you just said

It was fun, look forward to the next one 😃

I have tried other factions (mostly order) and to be honest, as someone who has mostly gathered as I started late in 5.8, getting ganked wasn't unusual in any faction, and 95% of times from assassins. I was pretty much guildless until today so that may have been a big factor, but having to previously slot out majors for exploration made you that much more a free kill. Thankfully that is less of a thing.

1 hour ago, Fade said:

extremely great job on the BALANCE here, really encouraging all the new people to play, well done

Blame the players/guilds that did it, not ACE. I think it's safe to say that ACE VASTLY overestimated the maturity of the community by giving us a carrot in the first place. "This is why we can't have nice things."

The important part about this is that the community just encouraged ACE to treat the all of us like children who want candy from now on due to the actions of a minority. Coach is making the majority run laps now because the prima donnas thought they'd be cute this campaign.  But who cares, gold stickers, right?

6 minutes ago, Alyriel said:

Better this happens now than at release, no?  

Just cross the finger it doesn't continue

2 minutes ago, Jah said:

I'm curious, do you plan to play on the Dregs?

100% :)

this game is currently PreAlpha

Edited by Fade

I'm disappointed because the devs favor all the players that have been here since launch yet the only way to make the game grow is to favor newer players. Just some thoughts, if you want the dregs to live maybe you might need to up their funding

Just now, Jah said:

Yep, and I wonder about the people who plan to play Dregs but also get upset about imbalanced forces in pre-alpha.

I hope you continue your stomp fest of all the new under geared players. We'll find you in the dregs, don't worry

Just now, Jah said:

A curious blend of crying and fronting.

Indeed, a curious blend of sympathy for my fellow players and pretending to be good? So you don't care that this game has a player base?