Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Barbarian

monchiezz

Can someone tell me why the details of BARBARIAN Champion says " You can now equip: Mail armor Plates armor Runic Great Axes Runic Great Maces" that's not true... the plates cannot be equipped and now I'm stuck with a Champ I dont want and cant do anything to fix it. If only i knew I would of taken the Pit Fighter. Can we get a talent RESET or something like that !? 

• 1 month later...

Tried it against people with brains, fun but ineffective. Doesn't do enough damage, the CC is great but retaliate is too strong right now, and physics-based CC like force mage and centaur charge reign king instead of stuns/knockdowns.

So play it if you want to have a fun spec but don't expect to be super useful!

• 1 year later...

I played it a bit this week and i must say its rotten hard to land any of your cc's with it. The casting time before the knockdown is so long that enemies just slowly walk out of your range. I mainly did 1 vs 1, maybe it becomes better with some more enemies in range. but right now its extremely frustrating to get them knocked down with your biggest knockdown abilities. Also the animation/effect of the main jumping skill is very weird as it just sort of makes you fly all over the place (aiming that sucker is a little difficult i would say... needs tweaking? maybe just an area locator like other spells ?)

• 2 weeks later...