Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stumpstuff

5.8.3 LIVE Feedback and Bug Reports for 2/15/19

ballista's are way too strong. I would like to see:

1) less HP so it can be killable by small group of players.

2) less fire damage from ballista's. or decrease aoe

3) unable to rotate it to 360 so it will be not possible to shut inside the tree, keep entrance and such.

all other are ok.

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: Out of Fury

Discord makkon#8550

1 hour ago, makkon said:

ballista's are way too strong. I would like to see:

1) less HP so it can be killable by small group of players.

2) less fire damage from ballista's. or decrease aoe

3) unable to rotate it to 360 so it will be not possible to shut inside the tree, keep entrance and such.

all other are ok.

Agreed on all counts. And remove elementalist discipline or at least make it give you immunity to just 1 type of damage. You don't see a combination of scarecrow-militant mage-mudman either in the game. So why do we have ice-fire-lightning immunity all in same?

The AoE fire damage proc from Baked Ice Cream is working aside from...

• the blast emanating from the consumer of the ice cream and not the target to whom they've done damage
  • there being appropriate fly text but in the combat log there being no name associated with the "power" doing the damage
  • it being triggered by damage done to resource nodes by rune tools

13 hours ago, veeshan said:

Random question but did you have an advance weapon equipped at the time, opretty sure all weapon and armor tree only give the stats if you have the equipment on. I could be wrong though.

I believe I had an advanced stave on a druid and am 100% sure I had a basic axe on a champ.

10 hours ago, Nervontuxis said:

Agreed on all counts. And remove elementalist discipline or at least make it give you immunity to just 1 type of damage. You don't see a combination of scarecrow-militant mage-mudman either in the game. So why do we have ice-fire-lightning immunity all in same?

They literally just created this from the Fire Eater which was fire only, to be elementalist. I don't think they are going to just revert it. I'm not a fan of going immune, though it's not actually going immune. You heal on damage done. Technically if the person had their healing tanked, they wouldn't just heal more than the dmg done. There's not very many Confessor counter play.

Availability and variety of skinning mobs relative to the other resource types is always lackluster.

Cats at the lumber mill & spiders in the canyons are predictable spawns of relatively high level, making mid to high quality flexible and durable hide consistently available in each adventure zone. Some campaigns may not have R10s, but at least there's always something of mid-high rank.

Auroch, elk, pigs, & wolves are hit & miss from campaign to campaign. Often there are only low level spawns of a given type. Pigs are (almost?) always in groups of 6 (this works). Wolves range in spawn size from 1 to LOTS. Auroch & Elk usually have 1-3 mobs in the spawn. All told, this can make getting craftable quantities of quality soft, strong & tough hide a multi-campaign challenge.

In the current campaign, we have R10 cats & spiders. I'm aware of one R7 Auroch spawn of 3, and an R6 pig pack of 6. I've heard report of an R7 pig pack, but have not been able to locate the spawn or verify the report. I have neither found nor heard report of an Elk or Wolf spawn worth pursuing, making strong hide a rare commodity.

Edit: This complaint is not about faction X having access when Faction Y doesn't. I'm referring to availability, or lack thereof, anywhere within the campaign.

Edited by VaMei

1 hour ago, VaMei said:

Availability and variety of skinning mobs relative to the other resource types is always lackluster.

Cats at the lumber mill & spiders in the canyons are predictable spawns of relatively high level, making mid to high quality flexible and durable hide consistently available in each adventure zone. Some campaigns may not have R10s, but at least there's always something of mid-high rank.

Auroch, elk, pigs, & wolves are hit & miss from campaign to campaign. Often there are only low level spawns of a given type. Pigs are (almost?) always in groups of 6 (this works). Wolves range in spawn size from 1 to LOTS. Auroch & Elk usually have 1-3 mobs in the spawn. All told, this can make getting craftable quantities of quality soft, strong & tough hide a multi-campaign challenge.

In the current campaign, we have R10 cats & spiders. I'm aware of one R7 Auroch spawn of 3, and an R6 pig pack of 6. I've heard report of an R7 pig pack, but have not been able to locate the spawn or verify the report. I have neither found nor heard report of an Elk or Wolf spawn worth pursuing, making strong hide a rare commodity.

Edit: This complaint is not about faction X having access when Faction Y doesn't. I'm referring to availability, or lack thereof, anywhere within the campaign.

QUOTED FOR TRUTH. Please fix.

The ability Get 'Em from Mole Hunter is hot garbage and just does not work properly.

I have been using this discipline full-time for many weeks and this just doesn't work, I would say it works less than 10% of the time.

It will apply damage, shown in flytext and combat log, but no root is applied. I don't think I've ever seen a Knockdown from the Expose portion of it either.

I have tested this prior to, after, during other CC, on monsters, players, guards. I have tested while moving, while standing still, in melee range or at long range. There is no consistent way to reproduce the cause of this failing, it just doesn't work and needs to be fixed. I can't think of any other root abilities that have these issues, so it must be unique to Get 'Em.

I found something strange about the Half-elf race.
The race can be assassin, ranger and druid and the racial bonus are:
+60 dex
+30 int
+30 spi
However, the stat cap are as follow:
DEX 250
STR 250
INT 300
SPR 250
CON 250
Something is fishy as the main feature available during the vessel craft is dexterity. Those cap were modified after the 5.8 patch.

@StumpstuffIs it intended?

Edited by Vlaana

Call For Fire - archer passive not working properly with High tension compound bow. It will get the 2 stacks and make the proc sound but does not reduce cast speed of bow like it says. will work for the recurve bow. 

18 hours ago, Navystylz said:

That's what I tested on and there wasn't even that. Sure it was the passive doing it for you? I was using a ranger. 

Yeah, I'm sure it was the passive. I stopped using abilities and just let the shield time out while standing next to a mob at full health. No fly text, nothing in the combat log, but the mob's health went down (not by much) and it started attacking me.

I must say having the NA players comes to the EU serveur and nightcap the entire server while Europe sleeps is tiresome.

It's boring for them, they're capping without opposition during the night. It's boring for us every morning to have to retake the map without opposition either.

When I put my target radical over a friendly guard, it appears red.  If I shoot, it does no damage, but it may prove to be confusing in a large battle.  Could the target radical be changed to green or blue when its on friendly targets?

2rrf9U9.png

the whole illusionist invisibility thing - irrespective of the insane balance implications and stealthed centaur memes - really just feels like "watering down" the wood-elf racial camo...

whats next, a disc with wings? 😜

its part of my problem with say half elf - it offers nothing "unique" / not covered in a easy disc.

Edited by Tinnis

On 2/18/2019 at 11:42 PM, Snorbot said:

In the most recent case, it was a brand new rune axe with almost full durability, so it definitely didn't break.

Were you attacked while in the survival tray? Maybe you accidentally unequipped the tool. I had that happen once. 

22 hours ago, Yoink said:

I believe I had an advanced stave on a druid and am 100% sure I had a basic axe on a champ.

I think there's an issue with the "Main Hand" requirement. Druids and Champs use 2 handed weapons, and therefore don't have a main hand weapon. It definitely needs to be fixed.