Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stumpstuff

5.8.4 Snap Test Feedback and Bug Reports 02/15/2019

You can download the TEST and LIVE patch client from https://crowfall.com/en/client/ 

5.8.4 Patch Notes and Known Issues will be posted early next week. 

After your playtest session, please share your feedback here and tell us about any bugs or anomalies you encountered.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to Support@Crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found under your game directory in the "Download" folder. Your client log should look something like this: CrowfallClient_26452_[Computer Name].log

18 minutes ago, Hyriol said:

Client version mismatch, says patch to 5.8.4-14b37866.

Yup :D and it looks like y'all left for the weekend. RIP.

29 minutes ago, Pann said:

Please try exiting fully out of the client and patcher, then restart the TEST installer. We have seen players on TEST so we know it's working. 

One of the first things I tried about an hour ago was a totally fresh TEST install off of the website and still getting that error.

Same, many errors at the moment as much in terms of communication as for the patch, it seems you are overwhelmed by the events. 

waiting for monday, hoping we can test the new patch and find many new bugs ;) 

23 hours ago, Medicaid said:

in order to help me personaly test, on the TEST server i had training in crafting....which is now gone, and it makes me sad.

Ah. Was hoping "copy characters" also meant our passives. Without that there's no point in copying characters. It's not like it hard to level or you can take the mats that are free and eventually make something good out of them.

27 minutes ago, Navystylz said:

Ah. Was hoping "copy characters" also meant our passives. Without that there's no point in copying characters. It's not like it hard to level or you can take the mats that are free and eventually make something good out of them.

When I was able to log in to test Passive Training had been cloned as well.