Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stumpstuff

5.8.4 Snap Test Feedback and Bug Reports 02/15/2019

- I needs 5.8.4 patch notes!

- It seems strange that the "swift" mount requires the regular mount as an ingredient, but the regular mount isn't craftable and has to be bought.

• Will we be able to craft the regular mount in future? I hope so.
  • Why the double work to get the better mount?¬†ūüėę

On 2/15/2019 at 9:27 PM, Medicaid said:

in order to help me personaly test, on the TEST server i had training in crafting....which is now gone, and it makes me sad.

Same for me.  My live accounts are setup for gathering while my test account were all setup for crafting.   I think its best to keep both live and test training separate, or to accelerate test training so that its no longer a bottleneck (ie 100x)

Its gonna be harder for me to test with these changes.

Edited by Thallis

@vkromas@thomasblair

Did you mean to make a disc that hard counters 3 (Possibly 4 with frost weaver) classes, not just promos, but whole classes? Cleric, Confessor, and Druid CANNOT change their damage type. Elementalist counters all of them.

In other words, could you please get rid of scarecrow, mudman, and militant mage and give us ONE disc that counters ALL physical damage? You know, just to keep it even.

Also side note, "hot foot" passive from illusionist does NOT trigger with druid spark.

Other options..... GIVE US BUFF STRIPPER to remove these hard counters.

Edited by Ussiah

there are 2 rune gates in Balance Temple to go to separate areas of Maiol.

unknown.png

seems odd.

also the lack of mid - high rank iron, has not gone unnoticed. im not sure if its done on purpose or accidental. but NEEDING iron to make armor or weapons, and not putting any in the world is confusing. 

there is 1. rank 9 iron motherlod near keep. with 1 baby node next to it.

there is 1 rank 9 iron motherlode in balance adventure zone. 3 that are rank 5.    1 that is rank 4

when u guys added these adventure zones, u said they would be there to be POI that miners would want to go to. and create PvP hotspots.

noone will be mining this.  just grab a few ingots to build walls and never go back...

35 minutes ago, Ussiah said:

@vkromas@thomasblair

Did you mean to make a disc that hard counters 3 (Possibly 4 with frost weaver) classes, not just promos, but whole classes? Cleric, Confessor, and Druid CANNOT change their damage type. Elementalist counters all of them.

In other words, could you please get rid of scarecrow, mudman, and militant mage and give us ONE disc that counters ALL physical damage? You know, just to keep it even.

Also side note, "hot foot" passive from illusionist does NOT trigger with druid spark.

Other options..... GIVE US BUFF STRIPPER to remove these hard counters.

theres a range limit, pretty much have to be melee

1 hour ago, yianni said:

theres a range limit, pretty much have to be melee

I'm assuming you mean on hot foot. This isnt true at all.  There's an issue with 3rd strikes that I tested when 5.8.3 was on test and reported I'm assuming its been there since 5.8 or even before then.  I'm hoping there will be a fix for it when they redo player movement mechanics , physics and cc. Until then 3rd strike abilities can be very unreliable.

1 hour ago, MrErad said:

I'm assuming you mean on hot foot. This isnt true at all.  There's an issue with 3rd strikes that I tested when 5.8.3 was on test and reported I'm assuming its been there since 5.8 or even before then.  I'm hoping there will be a fix for it when they redo player movement mechanics , physics and cc. Until then 3rd strike abilities can be very unreliable.

mine would only apply when i was at melee range like 1-2m range

Blackguard Capstone passive Poison Paradise is relatively useless and underpowered compared to other capstones

it only give lifesteal on poison ticks which is a very small percentage of our damage.

Steal Soul is missing from the game (Used to be the dagger mastery passive)

Which means now my plus lifesteal gear is relatively useless.

Overall there is huge number of relatively useless talents in black guard but Mail is so awesome its still worth using..

Crit defense? Bleed defense? Spirit dart?  In the zone is useless so Zoned out is equally useless

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

If I equip knifegrinder, my 3rd LMB puts a bleed debuff on a target dummy but shows no dmg  being done.  If I use a knight power to cause a bleed, it does show the bleed dmg.

Far too few powers are able to trigger the swordsman "mighty surge" buff.  Only one native knight power can do it (the onslaught combo).  Blademaster powers can, but most of the other powers granted by major disciplines cannot proc mighty surge.  That means that Blademaster is pretty much a required discipline for the swordsman promotion class because the proc rate on mighty surge is crappy - it's possible to go a full minute without proc'ing it at all if you don't have blademaster for the extra proc chances.

Copying the characters over from LIVE was nice - but most of us had our characters in the live CWs and had to unlock them in order to enter the test CW.  That means we lost all our gear from LIVE.

3 minutes ago, Durenthal said:

Far too few powers are able to trigger the swordsman "mighty surge" buff.  Only one native knight power can do it (the onslaught combo).  Blademaster powers can, but most of the other powers granted by major disciplines cannot proc mighty surge.  That means that Blademaster is pretty much a required discipline for the swordsman promotion class because the proc rate on mighty surge is crappy - it's possible to go a full minute without proc'ing it at all if you don't have blademaster for the extra proc chances.

Do we know if thats intended or a bug?

This post was paid for by "Mandalore for Emulated CF Community Manager 2032‚ĄĘ".¬†

wiDfyPp.png

The 24 second ICD is a pretty unreasonable over nerf on Sanctifiers especially considering that the duration of the shield is still 8 seconds. Doubling the current ICD to 10 or even 12 seems pretty reasonable. If at 10, you don't even need to adjust the duration if you want to leave them in a situation where they can be uncovered by the barrier.

The duration of the shield should at least last the length of the ICD or be pretty close to it.

12 minutes ago, Phylor.the.Jester said:

The 24 second ICD is a pretty unreasonable over nerf on Sanctifiers especially considering that the duration of the shield is still 8 seconds. Doubling the current ICD to 10 or even 12 seems pretty reasonable. If at 10, you don't even need to adjust the duration if you want to leave them in a situation where they can be uncovered by the barrier.

The duration of the shield should at least last the length of the ICD or be pretty close to it.

scared-Medium.jpg