Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nenju

"Weapons" passive skilltree term "Main Hand Weapon"

is it intended that twohanded weapons such as a templars great sword doesnt count as main hand weapon which means i get 0 benefits from the passives in the whole "weapons" skilltree.

i have video evidence while i distribute points and check details on character sheet while reequiping my greatsword and putting points in attackpower.

if this is intended its really bad because like stated twohanded weapon users will get nothing from skilling the 75% needed in "weapons" tree to advance to "melee weapon" skill tree and later into the specific "twohanded" one.

@thomasblair

Unofficial answer: You know, this sounds more like a bug than design. Just out of curiosity, do any of you happen to know if the Mainhand Weapon skills actually incorporated two hand weapons prior to 5.8.X? No worries if not, but I'm going to dig into this a bit more. 

1 hour ago, vkromas said:

Unofficial answer: You know, this sounds more like a bug than design. Just out of curiosity, do any of you happen to know if the Mainhand Weapon skills actually incorporated two hand weapons prior to 5.8.X? No worries if not, but I'm going to dig into this a bit more. 

@nenju got a dev to respond but need more info .

This post was paid for by "Mandalore for Emulated CF Community Manager 2032™". 

wiDfyPp.png

FancyHats is the best! QA was on the case like bees to honey!

If you happen to notice anything of this nature again you can mention it in our bug report and feedback forums, even if it's just a question. QA and Design scrub through those forums almost daily so it'll definitely get visibility there. I know this week was a little off with patch notes and forums posts though so no worries. I just don't want any big ticket items like this to get lost in the shuffle in the future. 

And as always, if you experience a blocker preventing you from progressing (crash, can't log in, etc) please support@crowfall.com is the best way to get a quicker response. Their goal is to get you unblocked as quickly as possible so you can jump back into the skirmish. Thanks everyone!

1 hour ago, nenju said:

when can we expect to test this upcoming change @vkromas

I'm honestly not sure right at the moment.The chance of it getting handled quickly is quite likely depending on everyone's workload. When it does make it in though I'll make sure to call it out in the patch notes.