Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jtoddcoleman

Uncle Bob via Mega Alliance?

5 minutes ago, Jah said:

@jtoddcoleman You can see some examples of the spin, and the people who were pushing it, above. Most of them are in the same guild, a guild that recently picked up several ex-Winterblades who clearly have bitter feelings about their former guild.

/who faction 15 minutes before the first siege of NA Trials of Malekai:

Balance:
unknown.png
unknown.png

Chaos:
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

/who zone for each faction present at the siege that broke Chaos' will:

Balance:
unknown.png

Chaos:
unknown.png
unknown.png

@jtoddcoleman Do you have server logs that would confirm these numbers?

Can you tell me what JTC had for breakfast?

@Jah come on man, i wasnt even there for that and I know most of those are alts that are just sitting there because they were crafting or something. Not actually at the fight or active. all the SS does is show  the ineffectiveness of having the chat separated as one only has to buy an extra account and put their other character in that realm.

uDaTTsig_zpsdyyatdq1.png

Toss as much BS as you want, it does not change the fact that you , the self proclaimed guild for a healthy server, went out of your way to do everything short of kneepads, well those as well, to make sure to get that shinny. Hey man, if you want a shinny that bad, more power to you, but do not think it is because of those that left your clan and joined ours. They are a wonderful addition, the reasons why they left are theirs and i will not get into that pissing match. The POINT of this is that YOU, went out of your way to secure that shinny. So don't try to feed todd some BS and try to come out smelling like a rose.

ALSO as far as going to EU to farm, when you were on order I recall many times that your guild left to go to EU to farm because the chaos were out and about. Hypocrisy runs deep.

"tell the world that it is the will of the gods that my Rome be head of all the world."

11 minutes ago, weaponsx said:

Toss as much BS as you want, it does not change the fact that you , the self proclaimed guild for a healthy server, went out of your way to do everything short of kneepads, well those as well, to make sure to get that shinny. Hey man, if you want a shinny that bad, more power to you, but do not think it is because of those that left your clan and joined ours. They are a wonderful addition, the reasons why they left are theirs and i will not get into that pissing match. The POINT of this is that YOU, went out of your way to secure that shinny. So don't try to feed todd some BS and try to come out smelling like a rose.

ALSO as far as going to EU to farm, when you were on order I recall many times that your guild left to go to EU to farm because the chaos were out and about. Hypocrisy runs deep.

Yep. When I was in W I was the one that started the farm on EU method and eventually the rest followed. @littleone @Remlap can also confirm.

Glad to see thought being placed in dissuading mega alliances. People who go that route really are people/players/customers who's opinion on the health of the game HAS to be taken with 10 pounds of salt. Despite what they say, their actions speak volumes to their interest in winning a game over a games longevity.

Mega alliances/zerging killed Albion online hope it doesn't kill another game so soon.

1 hour ago, Jah said:

@jtoddcoleman You can see some examples of the spin, and the people who were pushing it, above. Most of them are in the same guild, a guild that recently picked up several ex-Winterblades who clearly have bitter feelings about their former guild.

/who faction 15 minutes before the first siege of NA Trials of Malekai:

Balance:
unknown.png
unknown.png

Chaos:
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

/who zone for each faction present at the siege that broke Chaos' will:

Balance:
unknown.png

Chaos:
unknown.png
unknown.png

@jtoddcoleman Do you have server logs that would confirm these numbers?

Trying to act like Balance isn't completely rolling everyone in the NA campaign is not constructive. I'm on Balance and it's boring as poorly made socks we dominate in every zone with no resistance.

2 minutes ago, bellyfrog said:

Trying to act like Balance isn't completely rolling everyone in the NA campaign is not constructive. I'm on Balance and it's boring as poorly made socks we dominate in every zone with no resistance.

There is no resistance because they stopped trying after losing one siege.

IhhQKY6.gif

Because we won all three sieges on the first day, completely dominating both other factions. Just because you guys won one fight with 40v60 or whatever really doesn't change the fact that the power level of Balance in this campaign is very disproportionate to the other factions.

Fairly new to the game here...but have a thought that could help with this situation.  If the rewards can be turned into a currency, you could payout that currency based on whether your faction wins and what rank you are within that faction.  Create the payouts so that the leaders in a losing faction earn more reward currency than the standard contributor in the winning faction.

Let's say that the top 20 contributors of the winning faction get 100 currency, the next 20 get 90, and so on until all on the winning side get 20 currency.   Then make it so the top contributors on the losing faction earn 80 currency, the next 20 get 70, etc.  Play with the numbers however you want, but the point should be that the MVP of the losing side should get more rewards than the average player on the winning team.

This isn't a cure-all, but it does create an incentive to be on the underdog factions.

8 minutes ago, bellyfrog said:

Because we won all three sieges on the first day, completely dominating both other factions. Just because you guys won one fight with 40v60 or whatever really doesn't change the fact that the power level of Balance in this campaign is very disproportionate to the other factions.

Should now be a good time to tell him one of the chaos guild plan was to throw all there alts in it to try and prevent the people from getting in? there was atleast 20 alts just chilling taking up zone space. there was relativly even numbers at the seige no where near as much as there claiming there was atleast defending, however the gear difference between the 2 sides was staggering.

I honostly dont care if winter blades believes this or not but hey just by watching the videos they provide u can clearly see there wasnt 60+ that they claim

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

13 minutes ago, Jah said:

There is no resistance because they stopped trying after losing one siege.

Not that your right, but does it matter why? 

You colluded to do one thing, and we decided playing the game the way you wanted to wasn't fun enough to bother.

@jtoddcoleman If two 20/35 man guilds can ally together and break the game then that’s a community problem.  People refusing to make alliances and farm on par with the top guilds is your community being lazy and entitled; no mechanic is going to change that.  This whole drama started because people who didn’t wanna contribute as much got mad that their work horse left them for better allies.  

Your organized veteran players are playing in a handful of guilds and have a huge knowledge avantage combined with a division of labor and an efficient chain of command.  The larger established guilds of two + years ago are mostly gone.  Sugoi and the UDL/LoD alliance have quit playing (for legitimate reasons) and it’s caused a power vacuum that the community has failed to fix. 

I’m down for reward scarcity, I’m not down for rewarding mediocre behavior and second rate players.

Edited by mandalore

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

9 minutes ago, KrakkenSmacken said:

we decided playing the game the way you wanted to wasn't fun enough to bother.

I'm just saying, that is what the score reflects. That you decided not to compete. The score will now run wild, as if Balance were infinitely more powerful. That won't mean they were.

IhhQKY6.gif

5 minutes ago, Jah said:

I'm just saying, that is what the score reflects. That you decided not to compete. The score will now run wild, as if Balance were infinitely more powerful. That won't mean they were.

So why is order score barely above chaos then? if its only chaos thats not trying to compete? clearing going by forums post of order of them theying to keep the motivation and trying to fight u guys then surely they would be much higher and close to your numbers?

Veeshan Midst of UXA

22 minutes ago, MarthosDunesworth said:

Fairly new to the game here...but have a thought that could help with this situation.  If the rewards can be turned into a currency, you could payout that currency based on whether your faction wins and what rank you are within that faction.  Create the payouts so that the leaders in a losing faction earn more reward currency than the standard contributor in the winning faction.

Let's say that the top 20 contributors of the winning faction get 100 currency, the next 20 get 90, and so on until all on the winning side get 20 currency.   Then make it so the top contributors on the losing faction earn 80 currency, the next 20 get 70, etc.  Play with the numbers however you want, but the point should be that the MVP of the losing side should get more rewards than the average player on the winning team.

This isn't a cure-all, but it does create an incentive to be on the underdog factions.

Yes a point currency system is more flexable, the only problem is no one has memories tied to points. Take the current item up for grabs this campaign, for better or worse there are going to be a rush of memories tied to that item. Many stories told and feeling attached to it, this is a good thing and beneficial to the game imo.

Just now, Jah said:

This is what the map looked like the first morning of the campaign.

pz9HOMx.jpg

All forts held by balance, almost all camps held by balance, and you know what a slog it is trying to cap those by yourself, not to mention I was there when you swept the first couple of forts, and I saw how the current best/cheat builds with the knight blocking bugs (now removed) were being used.

So what in that behavior and results would lead me to believe that anything other than the above layout of the map would greet us every single morning that could possibly make it worth even bothering? 

It's not just one keep fight, it's the totality of the situation. 

4 minutes ago, KrakkenSmacken said:

pz9HOMx.jpg

All forts held by balance, almost all camps held by balance, and you know what a slog it is trying to cap those by yourself, not to mention I was there when you swept the first couple of forts, and I saw how the current best/cheat builds with the knight blocking bugs (now removed) were being used.

So what in that behavior and results would lead me to believe that anything other than the above layout of the map would greet us every single morning that could possibly make it worth even bothering? 

Winterblades realy did like abusing the poorly made socks out of that mastery of shield block bug ill tell you that much, was funny when they accused me of doing it aswell. Didnt even have block on my bar so yeah dodge is better for solo poorly made socks :P but still they accused me of it guess there sue to ll there knights/druids and clerics doing it.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

3 minutes ago, KrakkenSmacken said:

pz9HOMx.jpg

You logged off and let us capture the map.

Order is indeed a much smaller faction than both Balance and Chaos in this campaign. Balance and Chaos had  similar populations, but Order was significantly smaller. Your guild leaving Order and switching to the largest faction, Chaos, played a role in that.

The Winterblades does have a gear advantage, as a result of playing the game as intended. We spent the many hours required to compete over harvesting resources and craft good gear. But that doesn't seem to be what the thread is about.

IhhQKY6.gif