Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jtoddcoleman

Uncle Bob via Mega Alliance?

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, mandalore said:

Does your guild identify as guild first, faction second? 

Do you always try to ask questions to set people up rather than accepting what they wrote or answering their questions?

This is not as easy a question to answer as it can be complicated by many outside forces but ultimately Guild should always be first. That is like saying does family come first or the government...sometimes they are tied together and run together, sometimes they are not. 


uDaTTsig_zpsdyyatdq1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gracen said:

Do you always try to ask questions to set people up rather than accepting what they wrote or answering their questions?

This is not as easy a question to answer as it can be complicated by many outside forces but ultimately Guild should always be first. That is like saying does family come first or the government...sometimes they are tied together and run together, sometimes they are not. 

I do tend to ask a single questions but thats out of simplicity.  If I ask 5 questions people tend to assume they are rhetorical.  So your admitting guild comes first for you, it comes first for HoA too.  If we weren't forced into faction play we wouldn't be playing it. 


40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Gradishar said:

Fixed.

ooo you quoted me and changed the meaning, all hail @Gradishar! I gave an answer and opinion on my and my guilds way to play. Sounds like you are upset because we are not playing the way you want. I was not even here the first 3 days of the campaign lol. Let W and HoA and all the other guilds play the way they want. You want to form an alliance and dominate, we want to play small warfare. you go do you and we will do us.


uDaTTsig_zpsdyyatdq1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mandalore said:

I do tend to ask a single questions but thats out of simplicity.  If I ask 5 questions people tend to assume they are rhetorical.  So your admitting guild comes first for you, it comes first for HoA too.  If we weren't forced into faction play we wouldn't be playing it. 

yes, this I am sure we can all agree on. We want to play and "test" and figure out the changes and have fun. Running into a larger alliance with our few people that are obviously under-geared comparatively, then we will make sure we play our way:) I personally have nothing but respect and love for all of our past "friends" in many games not just this one. I thought W and uXa was tighter than this but wow this is enlightening. As for HoA, i enjoyed hanging with them and appreciated them.  


uDaTTsig_zpsdyyatdq1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, gracen said:

ooo you quoted me and changed the meaning, all hail @Gradishar! I gave an answer and opinion on my and my guilds way to play. Sounds like you are upset because we are not playing the way you want. I was not even here the first 3 days of the campaign lol. Let W and HoA and all the other guilds play the way they want. You want to form an alliance and dominate, we want to play small warfare. you go do you and we will do us.

I’m not upset in the slightest. I didn’t tuck tail and run at the first sign of adversity. I also didn’t change the meaning of your post. You claimed you’d stand by Chaos regardless of whether you were winning or losing. The past week’s worth of evidence proves otherwise.

Edited by Gradishar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gradishar said:

I’m not upset in the slightest. I didn’t tuck tail and run at the first sign of adversity. I also didn’t change the meaning of your post. You claimed you’d stand by Chaos regardless of whether you were winning or losing. The past week’s worth of evidence says contrary.

Just because we are not at sieges or fighting when you want does not mean we are not putting in efforts for Chaos and most importantly for uXa these are not mutually exclusive but independent of each other.


uDaTTsig_zpsdyyatdq1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, gracen said:

Just because we are not at sieges or fighting when you want does not mean we are not putting in efforts for Chaos and most importantly for uXa these are not mutually exclusive but independent of each other.

ORLY? Your efforts for Chaos since running for EU has been what exactly? You’re teaching them how to hide?  

Hey...way to save durability hits on your shiny gear. Gotta love them pixels.

Edited by Gradishar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gradishar said:

ORLY? Your efforts for Chaos since running for EU has been what exactly? You’re teaching them how to hide?

Madishar is mad today. Let me tell you @gracen when he gets like this he starts going on a rampage. 

Edited by Tark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tark said:

Madishar is mad today. Let me tell you @gracen when he gets like this he starts going on a rampage. 

HAHAHA @Tark, man someone took a dump in his wheaties.

C'mon @Gradishar, we were friends once, cant we hold hands and sing a song of the people? 


uDaTTsig_zpsdyyatdq1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Remlap said:

At least coolwaters isn't around to see those who now wear his tags act like this.

That's over the line, even for this thread.


PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PopeUrban said:

That's over the line, even for this thread.

Remlap and Coolwaters knew each other personally and were friends. Cool thought very highly of Rem and vice versa. The individuals now trying to spin it on Remlap didn't even meet Cool. So lets chill, you clearly dont know any of the backstory.


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PopeUrban said:

That's over the line, even for this thread.

^


40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Tark said:

Remlap and Coolwaters knew each other personally and were friends. Cool thought very highly of Rem and vice versa. The individuals now trying to spin it on Remlap didn't even meet Cool. So lets chill, you clearly dont know any of the backstory.

Not trying to proselytize or invoke authority, merely offering an opinion. I had a very different much more distant relationship with coolwaters. I did not know him personally. This is simply my opinion given that context.

I have nothing further to say on the subject. If my remark is invalid then its invalid.

Edited by PopeUrban

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PopeUrban said:

Not trying to proselytize or invoke authority, merely offering an opinion. I had a very different much more distant relationship with coolwaters. I did not know him personally. This is simply my opinion given that context.

I have nothing further to say on the subject. If my remark is invalid then its invalid.

I could never imagine having a relationship with somebody and using their death to validate my political views on the public forums for a video game.  I'm a poorly made sockslord and a trash human being and that's low for even me. 


40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...