Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Alextronic

Starter Pack - Question

Hey Everyone!

My name is Alex. And I am here for You guys, to listen your thoughts about Crowfall's current state.

So, starter pack gives full access to everything what's going around.

But You have to spend tons of hours reading forums, listeting to dev, to understand what's going around.

BUT there is no place, where You can listen to people's voice - "how's the game now".

So I make this one here.

Tell me, my brother/sister, is the game playable/enjoyable/solid/almost done/ or unplayable/messy/glitchy/sketchy

Does the starter pack will make me fall in love into the game, and keep playing until it launches officially?

(I am a kind of scientist person, I like discovering things, but have no fkin idea if there is anything to discover out there)

Just leave Your personal opinion, guide, I'll read anything on this topic, and make use of it, Thanks <3

Nice to eat You.

6 hours ago, Alextronic said:

Hey Everyone!

My name is Alex. And I am here for You guys, to listen your thoughts about Crowfall's current state.

So, starter pack gives full access to everything what's going around.

But You have to spend tons of hours reading forums, listeting to dev, to understand what's going around.

BUT there is no place, where You can listen to people's voice - "how's the game now".

So I make this one here.

Tell me, my brother/sister, is the game playable/enjoyable/solid/almost done/ or unplayable/messy/glitchy/sketchy

Does the starter pack will make me fall in love into the game, and keep playing until it launches officially?

(I am a kind of scientist person, I like discovering things, but have no fkin idea if there is anything to discover out there)

Just leave Your personal opinion, guide, I'll read anything on this topic, and make use of it, Thanks ❤️

hi,

i will give you my personal opinion about the current state of the game:

I bought the game (50euro) back in 2015/2016 because i liked the idea/vision of crowfall with the campaignsystem. I see my money still as an investment in a gameidea and was aware that the game needs a lot of time to get done back than. Am i enjoying the game right now?, the answer is NO, do i playtest the game frequently now? the answer is NO. Do i recomment the game to my friends in its current state now? the answer is NO. BUT i still think crowfall can be a good game but it is simply not ready yet (not even close i would say), it will need still a lot of time and effort to get the game where it needs to be for a launch and to be labled as a good game which is functional and playable. If you want to buy in, buy in for the vision and not for the current state of the game, because it is not good game to play at the moment in my opinion. When you are willing to test and give feedback to the devs go ahead, but if you want a good game to play and enjoy right now, i would wait at least 6-12 months because it needs a lot of work and i personally dont enjoy it as a game right now (to many things arent working, so i will wait on the sideline until the work is done, before i get burned out on the game because of endless testing seesions pre release).

My release prediction: somewhere in 2020 for a good quality launch because of major and minor issues and content lack, and based on development progress from the past and we are already close to march and we arent even in alpha state (patch 6.0), so time is fliyng already.

Just my 2 cents, have a nice day !

Edited by Kreigon

One Ring to Rule them all, One Ring to Find them, One Ring to bring them all an in the darkness and bind them.