Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Starter Pack

WarTIME87

I am interested in this game. However, I can't find much information on backer access. My question is, can we access the game now and if so, for how long? Are the up times 24/7 or is there only certain windows when you can play?

Any of the starter packs will give you instant access to the LIVE server for as long as the game exists. The LIVE server is up 24/7, except for maintenance/outages.

The TEST server is NOT up 24/7. Usually it is only up when they have a patch they want tested, but they don't want to push it to LIVE yet. When they first test a new milestone (5.6, 5.7, 5.8, etc) they put it on the TEST server and give limited access based on test groups, starting with the pre-alpha test groups, then the alpha groups, then beta groups (which would include you). Usually all of the groups are invited within a week or two at most. Right now, all groups have access to the TEST server.

The LIVE server currently has version 5.8.3 and the TEST server has 5.8.4. Version 5.9 will hopefully hit the TEST server some time next month.