Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Stormcaller missing it's offhand weapon

Glitchhiker

Like the title says. Why is the Stormcaller left with only a sickle after the weapon disciplines got removed. Seems kind of unfair compaired to literally every other class that can either carry main- + off-hand weapon or twohanded weapons. We're missing out on stats ffs. Why is nobody complaining about that? Is nobody playing Stormcaller?

Alright, I went full reatard. Thanks for showing me that. I just checked the last talent in the promotion tree and didn't see it. Then I probably tried to equip it before I put all my talents back in.

• 5 months later...

Even with the Stomcaller "Weather Sense" talent the gear slot for shields is missing. I can equip a buckler shield but am unable to unequip it nor does the armor stat increase at all.  We should be able to see a shield slot in our character sheet to enabling us to equip/unequip bucklers.  So as of now this issue still hasn't been fixed in game.  Can anyone else confirm this or is it just me??

Update:  Never mind. I reloaded game & now it's properly displaying the slot & stat bonuses 

Edited by CaelanAther