Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Going over the videos from last night, you guys put up a good damn fight last night! 

@ZombieGandhi

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

It was actually a great fight to watch too.  We were all chilling after our siege of Chaos watching Monk's stream of the fights in Simberg.  Looked like a lot of fun!

qMEsHyg.png

www.winterblades.net

17 minutes ago, damebix said:

It was actually a great fight to watch too.  We were all chilling after our siege of Chaos watching Monk's stream of the fights in Simberg.  Looked like a lot of fun!

It did look fun, sad I missed it. 

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

We all put up a much better fight last night, than we did a few nights previous. Each fight is giving us a chance to look at where we did well, and what we need to improve on. I look forward to more good fights, and learning all the more from them. 

Just now, Phylor.the.Jester said:

Are there VODs up of it or a video posted?

We have one but its got coms in it and thats bad opsec. I'll talk to @Balathan about cleaning up the audio. 

wiDfyPp.png

Edited by mandalore

wiDfyPp.png

As of today, on test, fall damage is capped at 40% of your life.

wiDfyPp.png

4 hours ago, firstworldpotato said:

Got my siege video done.  Order POV.  Potato plays!  I was on a mission to find that pinata.  

That juke at 1:30 haha.  Great vid, well job.

12 hours ago, firstworldpotato said:

Haha, thanks.  I had to look away from the screen, my dishwasher caught fire....i swear.

Omg!!  Did all your water burn up?!

On 2/19/2019 at 8:42 PM, firstworldpotato said:

Got my siege video done.  Order POV.  Potato plays!  I was on a mission to find that pinata.  

Excellent video potato! Well done.