Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Wasichu

We need a real damage pip spender

We got a buff spender, stun, and weak diffusion as other. We really need a pip spender that increases damage per pip. Diffusion would be nice to stay weak but add sec of snare per pip spent.

I don't have a real assassin, but I screw around with different builds on test. Currently there is no combat log or fly texts for things that count as from behind.

Without disciplines/passive and just basic vendor gear, Diffusion hits for up to 800~1900 on dummy in the front (cutthroat promo). With disciplines, passives, buffs active, better gear, I can only assume it would hit for a decent amount more.

For something that can be used ever few seconds, how much should it hit for? Before or after target resists factored in.

On 2/20/2019 at 5:38 PM, APE said:

I don't have a real assassin, but I screw around with different builds on test. Currently there is no combat log or fly texts for things that count as from behind.

Without disciplines/passive and just basic vendor gear, Diffusion hits for up to 800~1900 on dummy in the front (cutthroat promo). With disciplines, passives, buffs active, better gear, I can only assume it would hit for a decent amount more.

For something that can be used ever few seconds, how much should it hit for? Before or after target resists factored in.

It's pretty hard to hit in actually combat because it locks you in place like a stun while the target (player) moves away with ease.......unless they are dumb.  If its animation was like all of all other abilities (instant) then we can talk about its damage.

"If your not failing sometimes, you aren't growing.  Without growth, there can never be greatness."