Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

Some good back and forth fights against chaos and order for the EU siege today.  It's good to see Cal finally get a challenge on the EU server.  I'll post the video once @Balathan has it finished.  Fun times with 5 people, thanks for the hard carry from @Scorn@Endless managed to not fall to his death so it's always a good day in HoA comms.  

 

 

Edited by mandalore

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We taking bets on whose Divine Light caused the crash? I blame Scorn. (I always blame Scorn.)

I dual-watched Crem (Chaos) and Neuby (Order) stream that siege. Highly entertaining from both sides.


Hi, I'm moneda.

s1tKI24.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, moneda said:

We taking bets on whose Divine Light caused the crash? I blame Scorn. (I always blame Scorn.)

I dual-watched Crem (Chaos) and Neuby (Order) stream that siege. Highly entertaining from both sides.

It was fun for us because we were only 5 people but you could tell they were wary of us.

I’m using a basic vessel and some trash green gear I begged the glorious HoA crafters for. 


40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The amount of time I see Retaliate come up in ALL of these videos is rediculous. What kind of POS combat system has that many interrupts? I mean seriously, tone that poorly made trash down and give people a 2 minute trinket or something.  That poorly made CC system makes combat so non fluid its basically ice!

Why give CC promo classes when have the CC is trash/meaningless.  It's either OP annoying or trash.  How about a 30sec immunity after being stunned?  The more I watch this PvP, the more I realize how much its needs work!

Edited by pappy

"If your not failing sometimes, you aren't growing.  Without growth, there can never be greatness."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pappy said:

The amount of time I see Retaliate come up in ALL of these videos is rediculous. What kind of POS combat system has that many interrupts? I mean seriously, tone that poorly made trash down and give people a 2 minute trinket or something.  That poorly made CC system makes combat so non fluid its basically ice!

Why give CC promo classes when have the CC is trash/meaningless.  It's either OP annoying or trash.  How about a 30sec immunity after being stunned?  The more I watch this PvP, the more I realize how much its needs work!

CF is saturated with CC so we need to be able to break CC often.  What you’re asking for a total review of every cc ability, every resolve stat and every retaliate ability. Retaliate is limited by the users stamina, you can’t chain it back to back to back.  We know there’s a resolve review coming up in the future but that’s basically all we know about it. 


40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, pappy said:

The amount of time I see Retaliate come up in ALL of these videos is rediculous. What kind of POS combat system has that many interrupts? I mean seriously, tone that poorly made trash down and give people a 2 minute trinket or something.  That poorly made CC system makes combat so non fluid its basically ice!

Why give CC promo classes when have the CC is trash/meaningless.  It's either OP annoying or trash.  How about a 30sec immunity after being stunned?  The more I watch this PvP, the more I realize how much its needs work!

Yep, something ive been worried about for a while, the amount of CC is really to much, no class should have a baseline CC (maybe apart from 1 or 2) if you want it you need to spec into it. Groups then would have to build around healing/CC/dps and tanks, instead of 2 healers and whatever( due to every class can cc and dps pretty well). Also if you want to beat zergs CC is very much needed or it just becomes a numbers game without a good CC system which has been a big problem in many mmo's in recent times. Immunity timers would help but again the amount of cc together with retaliate it wouldn't be enough, it sort of needs a big review and some major cuts, lets see what they have in store for us when they review it. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Getting way off topic, but part of the problem with CC vs Retaliate is the difference between small group vs mosh pit combat. In a mosh pit, everyone is spamming CCs every where, so you need to be able to Retaliate often. In small group, skirmish classes are designed around the ability to lay down some CC and have it actually stick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...