Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Squishy.Turtle

Jewelcrafting 😡

16 hours ago, Arkade said:

You won't get it unless you are harvesting with a runetool that has been created using a Polished Soul Gem. Those tools can only be created if you have the Runemaking Techniques minor disc. If you have the appropriate tool, any R6 or above node has a chance to drop it.

How does one obtain a runemaking techniques minor disc now since they are no longer obtainable via the ui or on a vendor?

1 hour ago, Incarnatus said:

How does one obtain a runemaking techniques minor disc now since they are no longer obtainable via the ui or on a vendor?

Minor discs are farmed from wartribes.

On 5/13/2019 at 6:42 PM, touchmybow said:

Just don't use gems?

Yes, these R all valid reasons not to even waste your time training jewelcrafting.

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

On 5/20/2019 at 5:42 AM, VaMei said:

Google Winterblades Crafting Combinations. 

It was current for the early days of 5.8.x, and has seen some updates as things have been changed, but is not 100% for 5.90.

This was awesome thanks.

You actually don't need Foreman to harvest gems or minerals. If you've got strong enough harvesters swinging 50+ tools, drink the appropriate gem and minerals potion and eat the right food, that disc are not absolutely necessary, My partner and I have harvested both minerals and gems with only one of us with Connoisseur.

One single ring or necklace takes ~92 clicks to make including all the component ingredients, like powdering stone, grinding wheels etc.

Lots of tedium involved in each set of jewelry for sure, and the sacrifice value for each item crafted is far too low as well

Just playing around in Jewelcrafting, I have not seen other jewelry but mine dealt severely severely underwhelming. I haven't passive trained it but my necromancy crafter vessel has the right stats, slapped the disc on and ate the food and had 8 experimentation points. Granted low rolls ~30% and at 75% success rate I flaw most at some point in the chain.  That said I haven't seen any stats approaching what is on gear. Is that the nature of the beast or simply my underdeveloped skill? 

-The Legion shall forever be reborn

qliewl5.png

37 minutes ago, ConstantineX said:

Just playing around in Jewelcrafting, I have not seen other jewelry but mine dealt severely severely underwhelming. I haven't passive trained it but my necromancy crafter vessel has the right stats, slapped the disc on and ate the food and had 8 experimentation points. Granted low rolls ~30% and at 75% success rate I flaw most at some point in the chain.  That said I haven't seen any stats approaching what is on gear. Is that the nature of the beast or simply my underdeveloped skill? 

It's your underdeveloped skills and lack of gear.