Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
veeshan

Sooooo next campaign map kinda sucks

we will basicly be fighting over 2 R9 iron mothernodes and 1r9 normal node.....

No r10 nodes at all it seems unless there a random r10 parcel in the middle of no where

There only one R9 monster grave outside the keep although there is a few random r7/8 parcels scattered around so there still hope (did find a R7 guinie random wild spot)

Campaign already dead to me it seem before it even starts -.-

Iron most used resources and least spawned resource aswell .....

Edited by veeshan

So fight them for it?  The lack of gumption is appalling.  You guys aren’t going to like it when you have to fight for resources later if you’re already complaining about it now.

Edited by mandalore

This post was paid for by "Mandalore for Emulated CF Community Manager 2032™". 

wiDfyPp.png

18 minutes ago, Staff said:

ACE is the lack of iron intentional, because youre screwing over everyone who wants better then common gear, the top guilds will farm the iron as always and horde it

Have a casual 2000+ blue+ resources but no iron its kinda getting ridiculous -.- not to mention elfs havant had a graveyard since the wipe

1 hour ago, mandalore said:

So fight them for it?  The lack of gumption is appalling.  You guys aren’t going to like it when you have to fight for resources later if you’re already complaining about it now.

Ok buddy, I see this a mile away. Two things:

1. Don't meme the idea that this isn't a bug/lack of attention, which it is considering its more than just resources. And rather this bug is just a intended feature. 

2. Is a suggestion. I am against massive amounts of resources, but even with this small player base its way to easy for alphas to control the map. I mean you could have one dude afk watching netflixs in 1 spot and cassually rotate out. With the upcoming tracking system, honestly alphas should be constantly scouting  multiple places to the point it could be seen as a chore. You want alpha status earn it keep it. SMH

Edited by Alt_Might

1 hour ago, mandalore said:

i cant kill my own faction, otherwise id be happy to deathblow you for 4 pieces of common iron 

Edited by Staff

9 hours ago, Staff said:

i cant kill my own faction, otherwise id be happy to deathblow you for 4 pieces of common iron 

Join the least populated faction. You will have fewer chances that allies steal your iron.

i believe they have heard this complaint and are workin toward some sort of solution.

the other day they opened up a 2nd map on test called cluster test 11 or something of the like.

this had 33 r10 iron aorund keep

seems like its 1 extreme to the other, but the call for iron seems to have been heard, and being worked on. (i believe)

11 hours ago, veeshan said:

we will basicly be fighting over 2 R9 iron mothernodes and 1r9 normal node.....

No r10 nodes at all it seems unless there a random r10 parcel in the middle of no where

Welcome to what Skinner's have been dealing with since forever.

As usual, this campaign is good on cats & spiders. This time there are actually R10s for both. I've found an R6 pig pack of 6, an R7 auroch of 3, and and R7 wolf pack of 3. This is actually a pretty good campaign; relatively speaking.

That's not for one faction mind you, that's the best across the campaign. Each of these spawns is in a different region.

Speaking generally for all resource types, I think:

If faction campaigns are going to be short (a week or less), this is probably not terrible. It may take a few campaigns to find a good source of everything, but over time everything will eventually be available. If faction campaigns are going to be a month or longer, I think it's going to be a problem.

I'm mixed on how I feel about it for long Dregs campaigns. With the exception of iron, if something is not available to you then trade for it or raid for it. If it's not available at all,(e.g. no tin) it could lead to an interesting situation of HTFU & deal with it. Alchemy may help deal with it in the future.

Iron otoh is a critical resource. In a long Dregs campaign, if only one faction has iron, they win.

9 hours ago, VaMei said:

Welcome to what Skinner's have been dealing with since forever.

As usual, this campaign is good on cats & spiders. This time there are actually R10s for both. I've found an R6 pig pack of 6, an R7 auroch of 3, and and R7 wolf pack of 3. This is actually a pretty good campaign; relatively speaking.

That's not for one faction mind you, that's the best across the campaign. Each of these spawns is in a different region.

Speaking generally for all resource types, I think:

If faction campaigns are going to be short (a week or less), this is probably not terrible. It may take a few campaigns to find a good source of everything, but over time everything will eventually be available. If faction campaigns are going to be a month or longer, I think it's going to be a problem.

I'm mixed on how I feel about it for long Dregs campaigns. With the exception of iron, if something is not available to you then trade for it or raid for it. If it's not available at all,(e.g. no tin) it could lead to an interesting situation of HTFU & deal with it. Alchemy may help deal with it in the future.

Iron otoh is a critical resource. In a long Dregs campaign, if only one faction has iron, they win.

Yeah ive been saying leatherworking/skinning been in a bad place for awhile. I will say one thing i like about the map is there more spotted R7 and 8 tiles around the map which should help leather workers and GYs.
Still desperately need good iron spawns but havant had any in awhile now :(

8 hours ago, yianni said:

just because the map is on test, doesnt mean itll be on live

last 3 maps have been test server maps have been our campaign map so common sense say it will be the same, I do hope they make a couple changes to the map before then. tbh though i know why there doing test server maps the problem is it allows people to scout everything before the  actually real campaign starts on live

9 hours ago, Medicaid said:

i believe they have heard this complaint and are workin toward some sort of solution.

the other day they opened up a 2nd map on test called cluster test 11 or something of the like.

this had 33 r10 iron aorund keep

seems like its 1 extreme to the other, but the call for iron seems to have been heard, and being worked on. (i believe)

Ill take it :P hahaha, would allow people to catch up a bit

Edited by veeshan