Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What do I do next?

MrblutzIII

Hey guys! I just bought the game and have played for a couple of hours. I reached level 5 and got on some intermediate armor, but now I am not sure what to do next. I could take a portal to the open world, but all enemy players are far stronger than I. Someone suggested to me to find a fort built by my faction to find better crafting tables..., but since our faction is getting their asses kicked in this current campaign I do not see in available forts ha ha! What is the best way to level up as well? There are few to no mobs in this game, which I am assuming is on purpose. Is sacrificing the best way to accomplish that? Thanks in advance for any help!

Step 1. Is to max out to lvl 30

To do so you’ll need to find the various mob spawns and farm them. The key to leveling is focusing on mobs that rank x3 is less than your level. So rank 3s up to level 9, rank 5s to level 15 and so on. Save your gold and use that to help yourself level. Once you reach 30 to fully unlock all your class abilities/options it’ll be easier to farm whatever you need.

As far as advancing gear goes it’s pretty involved. You’ll need skill training, rune gathering tools, and usually some other crafters as there is a lot of crafting interdependencies. The crafting system has a few gotchas and intricacies- it’s not as straightforward as it may appear until you understand how the math works. For common gear you’ll be fine to mess around, but past that you need certain skills trained to really be worth the materials used. Finally while you can try to craft in forts it’s pretty risky most of the time, right now we tend to craft in our EKs or Keeps when we have one.

Edited by Duffy

xqqtx8P.png

Thanks for both of your replies Duffy! I think I will look into your guild and this is helpful! Any idea where to find 3x mobs? And for those other skills is it better to be part of a guild that have other crafters with that skill, or will I be able to get good at all of the crafting things myself?

Everyone has the ability to buy intermediate armor and make it.

You will want to get an upgraded weapon.  You should be able to kill effectively with intermediate weapon/armor to level.  If you can group up it will speed it up, in particular if the mobs are on the higher side.

51 minutes ago, MrblutzIII said:

Thanks for both of your replies Duffy! I think I will look into your guild and this is helpful! Any idea where to find 3x mobs? And for those other skills is it better to be part of a guild that have other crafters with that skill, or will I be able to get good at all of the crafting things myself?

You’ll need to rely on other people one way or the other. While you can train breadth instead of depth to try and be self sufficient it will be really slow and inefficient. Your needs to stay competitive will quickly outpace your skill training. It’s much easier to find a guild and slot into their workflow and get help from their crafting teams while you figure out what you want to focus on and train yourself up.

You can also buy gear from Vendors that players have setup in the Faction Temple, Neutral City (middle of the map), or the EKs but it can be hit and miss and you’ll need to farm gold instead of materials to purchase items.

Edited by Duffy

xqqtx8P.png

Find a guild, best advice you can get.  This isn't a game intended to play solo. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png