Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Phr00t

Please mercy kill this campaign

@Phr00t Should leave Balance next campaign. Plenty of action to find when you aren't in Balance. Though if you try and take a fort, it eventually results in finding 30 Balance showing up to kill our 8.

1 minute ago, Audin said:

@Phr00t Should leave Balance next campaign. Plenty of action to find when you aren't in Balance. Though if you try and take a fort, it eventually results in finding 30 Balance showing up to kill our 8.

Yeah right!

EU-Zerg.jpg

"If your not failing sometimes, you aren't growing.  Without growth, there can never be greatness."

12 minutes ago, Audin said:

That last part is the sad truth lol.

Our small group has been running around Balance's adventure zone nightly and killing farmers and other helpless targets to express our discontent with their overwhelming, resource-monopolizing numbers and influence. It's heart-breaking work but you usually get a band of Balance to come steamroll you into submission.

It's something.  

8 minutes ago, Samulus said:

Our small group has been running around Balance's adventure zone nightly and killing farmers and other helpless targets to express our discontent with their overwhelming, resource-monopolizing numbers and influence. It's heart-breaking work but you usually get a band of Balance to come steamroll you into submission.

It's something.  

I can't totally blame them.. They are so starved for PVP since they all joined the same faction. So if they hear about anything going on in game, the whole faction comes running for a chance to have some sort of "PVP" even if its just a steam roll. 

2 minutes ago, Samulus said:

It's something.  

Sounds like my experience playing on Balance for much of 2018, when Order and Chaos individually would regularly outnumber what we could scrape together 3:1.

The current phenomenon is not new to Crowfall, and many of the players who currently lament their plight saw no problem in taking advantage of their numbers when the status quo was in their favor. People just need to HTFU

2 minutes ago, DocHollidaze said:

Sounds like my experience playing on Balance for much of 2018, when Order and Chaos individually would regularly outnumber what we could scrape together 3:1.

The current phenomenon is not new to Crowfall, and many of the players who currently lament their plight saw no problem in taking advantage of their numbers when the status quo was in their favor. People just need to HTFU

Agreed. It's just weird because we've resorted to stomping harvesters, it doesn't feel right. When the rest of your Chaos guild stays on EU for the easy farming, we find PvP where we can and there's no middle ground. We're either kicking puppies or getting stomped lol. It's been entertaining though. 

To elaborate on the first post, valid testing requires active players. A larger player base can make its way through more bugs, features, testing cycles than a smaller one.

Presently, there are many players just not logging into the game due to either the state of the game, or mostly, the state of the campaign. 

Ending it early would allow for some guild moves (and I have heard of some planning to occur) to hopefully level out the playing field and bring more players in to test.
There is no sense in continuing a dead campaign when the playerbase dwindles.

2 hours ago, Ble said:

How is the next one going to be any different?

What if they mercy killed it and you didn’t have time to bank?

24 hour notice to end it early is enough time

Would the next one be better tho? Can people actually say the same won't happen?

I imagine guilds would be able to plan accordingly next time but I fear that the results of this happening two campaign in a row would be disastrous. The first time is okay since this a new issue, but I'd rather they (or us the community) make 100% sure we can avoid the same happening next campaign before trying again...

3 hours ago, Phr00t said:

Another siege with only seeing 3 chaos the entire time.

Please move us on to the next one.

dont even think balance is even defneding them all at this point but no one cares bout taking them.
Was mining outside the order original keep 20 mins before seige time didnt see a single balance i left when it went live though

Edited by veeshan

14 hours ago, Phr00t said:

24 hour notice to end it early is enough time

I don’t see the point in ending it early.  If they follow through with their current time line it gives guilds time to plan for the next one.  Ending it now will result in the same thing for the next one, which will more than likely also be called to end early.  

Letting it finish gives time for guilds to organized for next time. 24 hours isn’t enough time for guilds to organize. 

This post was paid for by "Mandalore for Emulated CF Community Manager 2032™". 

wiDfyPp.png

I dont think that a early shutdown help with that problem .The diffrent  Rewards are .. oh its Golden ( Brain goes afk , Greed hit the Floor) giiiiief  

I would say Make Rewards equal or  "easy way" no Rewards at all . Find a way to balance Factions First . A 2 Faction Fight has every other Game also and you dont need to farm 90% of your Playtime for it .

The only thing that the Malekai Trial gave me so far, is losing my Fun and my playtime went to nearly Zero in the last few Days . I just log into Live to spend my Passiv Skillpoints and thats it .

I don’t think pre alpha or alpha is the time for competitive rewards.  In further trials give all the people who tested the same reward.  Late stage beta when the pop is larger than 300 is when you can test with competitive rewards imo. 

The rewards from testing should never be of in game value, small or otherwise.  They should always be cosmetic and available to anybody testing. 

This post was paid for by "Mandalore for Emulated CF Community Manager 2032™". 

wiDfyPp.png

its not the campaign that most people are not playing, its more the performance from what I have gathered from the people I play with anyway. Yea some are not playing cause of the campaign but most of those people moved to EU and are still playing.

hence the pic of that mound of chaos from the EU server earlier in this discussion.

Edited by PAINDOTCOM

16 hours ago, Phr00t said:

Another siege with only seeing 3 chaos the entire time.

Please move us on to the next one.

I'll have you know there were FOUR of us by the end. 

Sheesh.