Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.8.4 Snap Test Feedback and Bug Reports 02/21/2019

You can download the TEST and LIVE patch client from https://crowfall.com/en/client/ 

5.8.4 Patch Notes and Known Issues will be posted early next week. 

After your playtest session, please share your feedback here and tell us about any bugs or anomalies you encountered.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to Support@Crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found under your game directory in the "Download" folder. Your client log should look something like this: CrowfallClient_26452_[Computer Name].log

@thomasblair

please look over the fanatic promotion. add an ae snare to meteor purge if charged more than 60% instead of condemnation(this is more of a sanctifier skill). the extra cc duration doesnt do much vs retaliate and stam regen unless you add some sort of stam regen debuff to our talents or something like that

add a talent that buffs meteor purge shadowmantle instead of 500hp make it higher, another 1500 or so 500 per point , thats a total of 2k hp which isnt much at all . hellfire shield and aura are nice, but as a leather wearer im sitting at range , and if im being attacked im not gonna sit there and take it while my aura/shield is up, im gonna gtfo. give the shield a stun passive that stuns players attacking me, also give the aura  a snare that slows enemies around me.

there's absolutely no reason to play this promotion, it wears leather and does less damage compared to inquisitor. the extra cc isnt worth it

Map briefly showed flags and fort ownership.  Those images disappeared after about 20-30 seconds.

May have been a "new instance" of the world issue.  Camps are now neutral, re-log fixed flags showing on map.

Capture bonus is not registering or cleared when Neutral outposts are captured.  I am getting the award notice, and the captures are showing up on the leaderboard, it's just not putting pool points on the board, or setting to zero.

Knocked over a bunch of hunger shards, Tiers up to 7, and got zero weapon additive shards, despite being trained for it. Probably has something to do with the fact that with the below update, the Plentiful Harvest value of Hunger shards is locked at 1, because there is no way (that I know of) to buff it. The way to get shards previously was on 5+ tier nodes, with 3 PH from spring.

5.8.3 LIVE Patch Notes for 2/13/19

• The Hunger Shard Plethora stat is no longer affected by the seasonal buffs.
  • It should be possible to hit the critical table on Hunger Shards if the player has the correct skill.
  • Increased max stack size of Sacrifice Shards.
  • Weapon Additive Shards will no longer drop 3 times when selected as loot.

I like the new fall damage, which is 40% of current health, not max, so it seems near impossible to kill yourself/die from just fall damage alone.

This ladder was fun. This happened after I jumped off the tower and took damage. Did not fix with re-login, nor restart.

Edited by KrakkenSmacken

At 0:40 - 0:46 you can see a frame skip. No ms spike, No FPS drop, just a little video skip. This happens very frequently to me.

When this happens in an EK, I often see one of the loading screen graphics.  They always seem to be in rotation, so it feels like there is some sort of load/skip going on of some sort.

Edited by KrakkenSmacken

I think this is a bug, but if it is, please think of keeping it.  When using a Greatsword (old one from tranfser, new one made tonight, doesn't matter) the tassle at the end sticks straight out.  I personally really like the look and think it would make a nice piece of variety to the look of the weapon.

So I logged into Test. I applied the Stonemason disc while in a fort we controlled. I went to the stonemasonry crafting table and all it would allow me to make is Stonemasonry components. I wish I knew how to do a screen shot to submit but i don't-sorry. 

8 minutes ago, Doomshadow said:

So I logged into Test. I applied the Stonemason disc while in a fort we controlled. I went to the stonemasonry crafting table and all it would allow me to make is Stonemasonry components. I wish I knew how to do a screen shot to submit but i don't-sorry. 

Patch 5.8.2:

• Parcel and placeable deeds can now only be created in an EK Stonemasonry crafting station.

2 hours ago, Jah said:

Patch 5.8.2:

• Parcel and placeable deeds can now only be created in an EK Stonemasonry crafting station.

But how do you get a SM crafting table if you can only put a basic crafting station into your EK? I am trying to make the tables to put into my EK. 

13 minutes ago, Doomshadow said:

But how do you get a SM crafting table if you can only put a basic crafting station into your EK? I am trying to make the tables to put into my EK. 

I don't know how it works now but you used to be able to craft a stone masonry crafting table in a basic crafting table if you have the stone masonry discipline.

When a Minotaur hits a tree to get wood, it only uses 1 are instead of 2, like other races

But yet, he uses 2 hands to swing an axe

Edited by Devonic

Basically reposting from the last thread.
Reprisal from Rune Caster triggers at the location you cast it, not on the character as it should. Just going to repost my video from the previous thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb73aQTKsgI

Wreckoning from Force Mage still fails to proc when a shield falls off. Tested this on both dummies and pigs. This bug is strange to me, because I have seen it working correctly, but it seems to just fall over after a bit of time passes, or works periodically. I can't really pin down what it is.

I just made a Minotaur Ranger and I was collecting wood to make starting gear.

I noticed that if I hold down on my left mouse button when chopping a tree down with an axe, it only took 2 swings.

If I single clicked the mouse for each chop, it would require 3 clicks, so 3 chops with the same axe.

Every hits was for 89 damage, so the tree has 50% more hit points if I single click my mouse.

This happened over and over.

Edited by Devonic