Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Warning Points Not Expiring

I have a warning point which said it expired yesterday but my Warning Point ticker has not gone down. I also have another Warning Point that was given to me without an expiration date on the first day or two of these forums. I think in the name of fairness that should expire also.

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Your last point will expire March 3 CYT.  I'll look into why the expired one is still listed and how to handle the unexpiring one.

nAd1VPD.png

"Agelmar is King of the Hypocrites and Ruler of the Kingdom of Hypocrytia"

If that warning was given by Xcomvic, then I am in a complete agreement.

P.S how did you people even manage to get warning points? Seems virtually impossible.

P.P.S Agelmar is a mod now?

Edited by nehemia

let's wipe the slate clean.. agree ;)

Particularly since the giver of these warning points was deposed in a bloody coup.

Your last point will expire March 3 CYT.  I'll look into why the expired one is still listed and how to handle the unexpiring one.

Thank you!

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

If that warning was given by Xcomvic, then I am in a complete agreement.

P.S how did you people even manage to get warning points? Seems virtually impossible.

P.P.S Agelmar is a mod now?

Yes and I got 3 Warning Points in Jan.  It wasn't always impossible to collect a few...  :o

nAd1VPD.png

Yes and I got 3 Warning Points in Jan.  It wasn't always impossible to collect a few...  :o

I particularly enjoyed that thread you made defending the moderating that ended with you getting a warning point, posts deleted, and thread locked.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I got mine from conspiracy theorist =/

that traitor :(

That must've taken some effort on your part! 

Same here!  Said it would expire around 1am and nada, it's still floating there.

YOU got a warning?!  I tried for days and got nothing! DANG IT.

Edited by mal

That must've taken some effort on your part! 

YOU got a warning?!  I tried for days and got nothing! DANG IT.

I called Michael Flatley... get this, a "troll".  And I did it more than once.  I also called Checky that, sorry checky! ;)

It was like a bundle of 5 posts that got flagged, plus 1 that I'm not sure why it was flagged but ah well, the other five were legit.

I called Michael Flatley... get this, a "player".  And I did it more than once.  I also called Checky that, sorry checky! ;)

It was like a bundle of 5 posts that got flagged, plus 1 that I'm not sure why it was flagged but ah well, the other five were legit.

how many warning points can you get?

Edgy

If we tell you how we got them we get a warning point.

OK fine - I got a point for trolling in a thread that I created that I made no additional posts in.  I dunno either.  It drops off in March so I've not screamed too loudly since hey - the black stain on my record makes me more dangerous right?

Edited by Oridi

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

I'm hoping to get a Warning Point FAQ added to the COC.  I'll be sure to update here if that happens.  I'm pro-transparency but need to be sure it doesn't open the system up to be exploited... because I know you guys.

nAd1VPD.png

I got one for excessive swearing... I still feel Bladeweaver > Sundancer.

Oh, and it's fully censored with the profanity filter so I'm not sure why I would get knocked for it.

Edited by cools

how many warning points can you get?

Five.

This is a truly momentous day for Crowfall! I am no longer over halfway to being banned!

SWrkfdj.jpg

Probably 5 before your posts get restricted, is my guess.

Three to get your posting restricted.

SWrkfdj.jpg