Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Devonic

Disciplines for Templars

I was pleasantly surprised by Runecaster last night during siege (the after siege battles).  The ability that gives you and your allies a 20% increase to all of your armor bonuses felt pretty significant in the middle of the mass of bodies.  

21 minutes ago, firstworldpotato said:

I was pleasantly surprised by Runecaster last night during siege (the after siege battles).  The ability that gives you and your allies a 20% increase to all of your armor bonuses felt pretty significant in the middle of the mass of bodies.  

It's a nice ability if you can stand in it.  I personally love RuneCaster but the PHM granted from pixie is prob the strongest asset you can have as a healer.  PHM is the best end game stat to increase heals. 

This post was paid for by "Mandalore for Emulated CF Community Manager 2032™". 

wiDfyPp.png

I just find the AoE of the Banshee results in so much self healing.

On 3/1/2019 at 1:52 PM, mandalore said:

Pick one, you can't be good at both.  You can be good at one and eh at the other. 

59 minutes ago, Devonic said:

I just find the AoE of the Banshee results in so much self healing.

It is a awesome spell, if you’re a healer it shouldn’t be near your bar.  Group pvp inCF is about building a char to do one type of thing and min/maxing and then building a team of people doing that. If you’re healing groups you need to stack healing modifier (talents, pixie, field Surgeon, naiad, dryad, int, some armor) all give it.  You need support power (talents, spirit and weapons will have it).  If you’re build some solo pvp pseudo healing abomination that’s my thing.   

If you wanna have a conversation about a min max healer for organized pvp with spec groups I’m you’re guy.  

wiDfyPp.png

12 minutes ago, veeshan said:

Put all points in int, Get healing power jewellery, Crit reduction plate armor, Rune Caster major + 1 other one for major disc u dont need healing disc as a paladin recommend elementalist as your second.

Then you’re not a healer but a support char? 

wiDfyPp.png

Before, Ghost Army only required 1 pip for the whole 10 seconds, now it requires 5 pips to run the whole 10 seconds.  Thus, the Banshee discipline is no longer among my top choices.  I have to say though that I like Rune Caster and will have to look for a second

On 3/5/2019 at 7:13 PM, firstworldpotato said:

nlx5iKU.png

So any suggestions, if I was leaning towards tank?

34 minutes ago, Devonic said:

Before, Ghost Army only required 1 pip for the whole 10 seconds, now it requires 5 pips to run the whole 10 seconds.  Thus, the Banshee discipline is no longer among my top choices.  I have to say though that I like Rune Caster and will have to look for a second

nlx5iKU.png

Escape Artist, Juggernaut, Elementalist and Rune Caster. 

wiDfyPp.png

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Devonic said:

nlx5iKU.png

I tend to find alot of the disaplines take way to many pips to use effectivly

I run runecaster and elemenalist on my paladin.

Although elementalist is ran by basicly everyone during seiges :P

Edited by veeshan

57 minutes ago, veeshan said:

That's why Weapon finesse is a must have for every Templar. Reduces the cost of most abilities to 0 pips.

2 hours ago, veeshan said:

I find I just don't have enough active slots even as a human.  Thus it is sometimes hard to choose between skills