Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Devonic

What is a Frostweaver

16 minutes ago, ZYBAK said:

I hope one of the specs is a healer. The game desperately needs another full blown healing class. 

I kind of doubt it.  Cold magic does not seem like healing to me, but thats just my opinion

2 hours ago, Devonic said:

I kind of doubt it.  Cold magic does not seem like healing to me, but thats just my opinion

Water magic is almost always related to healing.  If there’s three specs I could very easily see a healing water spec, a straight up ice CC spec and a shattering based damage spec.  

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Never seen frostweaver as water, but rather cold.  Cold is the lack of energy or drawing energy out of things.

1 hour ago, mandalore said:

Water magic is almost always related to healing.  If there’s three specs I could very easily see a healing water spec, a straight up ice CC spec and a shattering based damage spec.  

7 hours ago, yianni said:

itll be a shapeshifter

I assume this is what they've been waiting for when they say "tech."

While at this point I don't expect a whole lot from the class itself, I do hope this bring about some more interesting Disciplines.

They've mentioned vampires and werewolves early on and even in a May 2018 news article.

Hoping we see the class and tech come with the addition of more Discipline varieties/types.

Or it could just be dps/heal/tank promos with different visuals that a base class changes into when buffed or something...

Hoping once FW is live they can go over each class/promo and fix so much broken and underwhelming.

46 minutes ago, APE said:

They've mentioned vampires and werewolves early on and even in a May 2018 news article.

They've been mentioned further back than that and also have been mentioned as not likely to be something that makes it in game prior to release.

C4sIZDW.gif

52 minutes ago, Phylor.the.Jester said:

They've been mentioned further back than that and also have been mentioned as not likely to be something that makes it in game prior to release.

One can hope 😞

The shape shifting aspect leads me to believe this is at least a step towards what they said 4 years ago.

Could be different "tech" but my guess is the FW won't live up to the hype, dev or player created, regardless of what it is.

I'll bet Frostweaver will be surely some kind of "Kinder Pingui".. - totally frozen gold chocolate nuget hidden in back of fridge right now.. :)

Frostweaver will be a unicorn that shoots rainbows out it's horn!

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai