Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Khenjin

Ruining campaigns

This is totally predictable to happen and is repeating itself from ShadowBane. I have already said that the faction system is a game mode that needs to be focused on casual and needs a rigid system of balancing between factions or even an MM, but they prefer to continue to fix what has never worked out to maintain a player base healthy.
The Dregs system might as well have no limitations, but Factions need the game to run with a self-balancing systeam to avoid best players do not end up competing against fighting each other and joining only one side.

Edited by hamon

1 hour ago, Khenjin said:

ruining 1 campaign wasn't enough for winterblades and the rest of the order groups that joined them so they team up with order to screw over chaos in EU....

like are they just interested in actually killing the game? seriously.

All thats weak must die, if you wish to compete you need to form your own alliances, your own supply lines, and gain or train your own elite pvpers. Otherwise the current mega alliance will reign supreme until an eve guild comes and outnumbers us all 10-1

2 hours ago, Khenjin said:

ruining 1 campaign wasn't enough for winterblades and the rest of the order groups that joined them so they team up with order to screw over chaos in EU....

like are they just interested in actually killing the game? seriously.

How quickly Chaos and Creme's Militia forget last weekend when we carried EU/NA Chaos and got Chaos two keeps.  That would be when Chaos went from being far behind to pulling ahead of CAL/KDS Order.

Now that Chaos is far in the lead, we worked to bring Balance to the Force.  Unfortunately we could only get Order 1 keep this round.  But it was an epic stand.

The 14 Horsemen(+2 leggers) of the Apocalypse.  The Harbingers of Balance:

eurotrip2.jpg

The Balance Travel Guide to Europe will be coming to stores near you. Pre-Order Now.

Edited by Angelmar

never knew they helped us... 

why can't they just be happy "running" 1 campaign. 

for that matter why can't people just play for the bang.... why do they have to form some mega alliance for a gold version of the exact same badge... make it interesting for custards sake.

6 minutes ago, pappy said:

Notice the picture of Winterblades running almost ALL plate? Geee, I wonder why that is.  

My cleric wears Mail.  Does your cleric wear plate?!?!?

This post was paid for by "Mandalore for Emulated CF Community Manager 2032™". 

wiDfyPp.png

50 minutes ago, Khenjin said:

could probably compete with that crap if the game was wiped and we were on even fighting grounds.

youd be on even ground for an hour, then W and hoa would have green mats for their top pvpers and youd be destroyed again 

27 minutes ago, Khenjin said:

lol did i gank you or something staff? u battle me on every post i make.

and lol at that comment. green aint worth much without the passives to back it up.

no you tried to gank me but failed, its just that i disagree with you heavily

1 hour ago, Angelmar said:

How quickly Chaos and Creme's Militia forget last weekend when we carried EU/NA Chaos and got Chaos two keeps.  That would be when Chaos went from being far behind to pulling ahead of CAL/KDS Order.

Now that Chaos is far in the lead, we worked to bring Balance to the Force.  Unfortunately we could only get Order 1 keep this round.  But it was an epic stand.

I don't know why you think salty Khenjin would represents Crem's militia or even eu chaos, but not everybody has forgoten what you did for us last week. I also have to admit your meddling made things quite abit more interesting again.

The question is though. Are you actually meddling for the sake of balance or are you a cheap mercenary band?

20 minutes ago, Khenjin said:

im salty because people care about their precious pixels instead of decent fights that are actually fun.

That's an interesting point. Chaos had 60+ to defend its keep today. Order was attacking with 20-26 and Balance had all of 14. You wanted a 60 v 25 to make it a "decent" and "fun" fight? Seriously? 

18 R9 Guards, plus Walls, plus Ballista Fire, plus only 1 BaneTree spawning....just wasnt enough of an advantage...having 2:1 numbers was what was going to make it "decent" and "fun"?

I personally thought the fights were both "fun" and "decent." It wasn't a cake walk for either side and holding the tree room and preventing Chaos from re-planting was a complete PainInTheAss. All in all...it was a very entertaining afternoon. GG.

Edited by Gradishar