Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Downtime Tuesday for EU LIVE - Official discussion thread


Pann
 Share

Recommended Posts

Excellent!

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ComradeAma said:

@Pann Because Innova did not start separate servers for Russian community yet, this change makes our siege time even worse. Russians are forced to play at midnight now.

Lol, which Russians? You guys cover 11 time zones. You cover half of the northern hemisphere, you want a convenient game server too? ;)

Edited by VaMei
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, ComradeAma said:

The majority.

I’m confused.  The majority of EU or the majority of Russia?

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ComradeAma said:

@Pann Because Innova did not start separate servers for Russian community yet, this change makes our siege time even worse. Russians are forced to play at midnight now.

@ComradeAma - Unfortunately, I don't have any new information regarding the Russian servers. I did take your concerns to our production team to make sure they were aware of how this time change is affecting our community in your region. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

When the EU LIVE servers return to service at approximately 10 p.m. CST (Feb 26)/5 a.m. CEST (Feb 27), we will be activating a new starting time for the EU siege windows. Based on player feedback requesting a later start time, EU Live siege periods will now begin at 2 p.m. CST/9 p.m. CEST.

cua sieges... impossible NA, now EU the same. thx

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: rangefall

Discord makkon#8550

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can't keep track of all the time zones and conversions on EU so I will leave that to them, but why on earth does NA reset at 10pm?  I'm sure I am not the only one who will be in bed then, and due to work unable to play until well into the afternoon the next day.  Makes very little sense.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

well, most of the europeans also have to deal with the reset beeing at 11 pm tho. A lot of people are in bed there too (me included). So it's not only a "Problem" for you if that helps. 😛

Edited by Feydan

GvTm2yj.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/25/2019 at 11:38 PM, Gradishar said:

Looking forward to another Trial. Could we hope for a Trial of Yagga which gave us a +2 PHM badge mayhaps?

Yes, a Trial of Yaga would be cool, I was thinking of a badge that gives a Death Shroud time reduction 😃

What exactly do you mean by a +PHM badge?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Belantis said:

Yes, a Trial of Yaga would be cool, I was thinking of a badge that gives a Death Shroud time reduction 😃

What exactly do you mean by a +PHM badge?

Player healing modifier, a stat that buffs all heals u receive

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...