Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
veeshan

Elite Raremobs + special crafting additives

We need some more activities in winter and more crafted item variety so i thought i have a suggestion to remedy that :D

Autumn and winter should be about combat activities over harvesting however people will need content that isnt PvP based, this should help keep people in the world in later seasons who dont wanna pvp or dont feel like pvping at certain times since not everyone wants to pvp 24/7 :) Ok to the suggestion

Firstly i would like to see rare spawn mobs that occasionally spawn instead of normal mobs these mobs should be harder and potential difficult for solo players to take down much like the spider queen is spose to be when all the abilities are working :D
- These rare spawn mobs will spawn more often in later seasons so fall and winter much like hunger shards idea is to add thing in fall and winter but also make the later seasons a bit more dangeous or atleast feel more dangerous as the world comes to the end
- These mobs should drop a 1-2 chaos ember or a chunk of dust like 50-100 depending on ranks (R8-10 = 1-2 CE, R5-7 50-100 dust) + Disaplines (When they get added to loot tables) and the new equipment additives that will be talk about in a bit.

Crafting Additives
These mobs will also allows us to add unique additives that can only be found killing mobs, This will help mesh crafting and PvE together atm only zombie hands mesh crafting and PvE together (With exception of leather). These additives should unlock stats that arnt normally accessible for example we have alot of combinations that arnt realy useful in most situations for ecample Thorn dmg bonus and lifesteal bonus since there are very few options to take advanatage of these stats. So i would like to see these additives take advantage of this. For example an undead necomancer named mob may drop a Vampiric bone which when added to weapons it would grant 2% life steal on all your attacks for example this can then be multiplied with life steal bonus so you could effectively now create a lifesteal build using a vampiric bone in you weapons + life steal bonus armor. Ill list a few potential stats that can be given via these additives below for weapons and armor to get more of an idea.

Weapons - Lifesteal, Elemental stones for example fire stone will convert 50% of dmg on a weapon to fire dmg this would allow people to take advantage of dmg types and additional things like ice dmg plate for a knight thats rolling ice dmg swords for example this can also be done with physicals aswell i guess, Crit chance/Crit hit chance being convereted to healing stats if you choose to go this route instead of adding crit healing stats on ingots.

Armor - Thorns on armor (Or rings) would allow people to take advantage of thorn bonus, Dodge regen rate, Sprint effiency, Barrier bonuses, Rare rate modifiers (Lucky coin - increase gold drop from mobs you kill by 5%) can also include one for quanity and quality of harvested good for those harvesting armor sets, Crafting stat bonuses like experimentation bonus reroll cost reductions and so on.

Just a few suggestions on what you could do with them would definetly opening up more options when it comes to crafting along with more options of things to do in later seasons.

Edit: Just remember about crafting scrolls so these can be on the rare mob loot tables aswell when you get into adding them aswell.

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

59 minutes ago, veeshan said:

people will need content that isnt PvP based, this should help keep people in the world in later seasons who dont wanna pvp or dont feel like pvping at certain times since not everyone wants to pvp 24/7

I love this especially the rare spawn idea. Perhaps the chance to get legendary hands from a rare zombie is high. Not sure they will do it though, because they are focusing on this pvp throne war idea of theirs. I was hoping they would add boss monsters for skinners as a mothernode. We really need some meaningful pve to fill in the spaces when we are bored of pvp which is easy to do espcially when the community ruins faction balance. 

Come Join me here bros!

https://www.twitch.tv/alt_might

1 hour ago, Alt_Might said:

I love this especially the rare spawn idea. Perhaps the chance to get legendary hands from a rare zombie is high. Not sure they will do it though, because they are focusing on this pvp throne war idea of theirs. I was hoping they would add boss monsters for skinners as a mothernode. We really need some meaningful pve to fill in the spaces when we are bored of pvp which is easy to do espcially when the community ruins faction balance. 

PvE content is PvP content aswell, people seem to forget that.
PvE means more people farming in the world for PvPers to find

Cant have a solid pvp game without a reasonabvle solid PvE aspects to keep people in the world. Darkfall had that issue wasnt enough people farming for the PvP population to stay entertained and it slowly bled to death with people leaving due to no one to kill and that then leads to less people to kill which led to even more people leaving. 

Veeshan Midst of UXA