Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stumpstuff

5.8.4 LIVE Feedback and Bug Reports for 2/26/19

You can download the TEST and LIVE patch client from https://crowfall.com/en/client/ 

5.8.4 Patch Notes and Known Issues

After your playtest session, please share your feedback here and tell us about any bugs or anomalies you encountered.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to Support@Crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found under your game directory in the "Download" folder. Your client log should look something like this: CrowfallClient_26452_[Computer Name].log

Yes, YES!! THANK YOU!! This is how you do nodes. All these delicious motherlode and nodes around the keep is a harvesting dream. So much that a harvester can pick a small spot and not even have to move around the keep. We have YARDS of motherlodes. And tons of precious iron you denied us last time. 

A+ for this map.

New upgraded guard range + guinecean ring bug means dying at a fort = losing an equipped ring. With their range, it is not possible to rez outside of their range, and due to death shroud they nearly instantly kill you again. And with a guinecean, the third ring slot ends up in inventory overflow after the first death and then on your corpse after the second death.

Upon logging in the game teleported me away from the Fort I was in (because it was captured by the enemy) to an ENEMY Sanctuary Gate resulting in my death.
This is problematic and should be addressed.
If a player is Teleported upon log in to a new place, it should be to an area that is actually safe for them. Even if that means going to the Beach head or Central City.

1 hour ago, moneda said:

There is a squeaking sound that plays as my Guinecean walks. Please, please make it stop. 😢 

Yeah it has been there for some time, everytime i asked my guildies they said they never noticed it 🤣

o3flGij.png
                                                                               My Twitch - My Youtube - Apply to Caldera HERE!

2 hours ago, moneda said:

There is a squeaking sound that plays as my Guinecean walks. Please, please make it stop. 😢 

What do you mean? It's the best thing about guineceans. I always imagine him having one those little yellow bathtub ducklings strapped to each of his tiny feet.