Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stumpstuff

5.8.4 LIVE Feedback and Bug Reports for 2/26/19

Posted (edited)

Sacrifice shard XP is terrible. At level 26, a legendary shard should be worth more than 14 XP.

Edit: I checked with a level 1 character and the XP is the same, so it's even worse than I thought.

Edited by Arkade

Split stack box stuck when trying to split from bottom row. You can fix this by splitting something else in your inventory. Split screen persists until you split something else because you aren't able to move the box to hit ok or cancel. 

On Blackguard Assasin with 2 maces. Backstab from behind from stealth and not-stealth, either not doing any damage at all or hitting below 100 damage. 

When swapping to green maces 5pip-Diffusion hits for around 100 dmg after doing 100-1700 (the range of rng on that is an issue for another time) with white quality ones. When swapping back to white ones damage doesn't go back to normal anymore either.

I don't know if this is a known issue but even with hunger shards fully trained, they don't seem to drop.

I have harvested 5 them so far today and only received sacrifice shards.

i have 4 pips on plentiful harvest.

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

Personal Healing Modifier appears to do ZERO.

Recently purchased a ring with + 8% Personal Healing Modifier

My assassin talent heals me when I apply stuns.

Heals 407 when wearing ring

Heals 407 when not wearing ring.

I would like to report if it affects lifesteal but since lifesteal currently does not show up in the combat log I have no idea..

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

I believe the barriers granted by Soul Power abilities ("ultimates") aren't functioning properly.

My Cleric with no armor has 4,936HP with a barrier bonus of 489, making her barrier as given by the Miracle power equivalent to ~2,200HP; but after using Miracle a rank 3 spider doing ~100 HP a blow was able to damage this cleric after ~4 hits. I believe the barriers gained by Soul Power abilities are only lasting for as long as the old invincibility frames used to and are being prematurely removed.

3 hours ago, PaleOne said:

I would like to report if it affects lifesteal but since lifesteal currently does not show up in the combat log I have no idea..

AFAIK, lifesteal does not flag as healing.  It can’t crit, it’s not impacted by healing modifier or personal healing modifier.  The only way to improve the value of lifesteal is with bonus lifesteal from combat leaderships passive.  I don’t think it’s a bug, it seems pretty intentional.  

Edited by mandalore

This post was paid for by "Mandalore for Emulated CF Community Manager 2032™". 

wiDfyPp.png

1 hour ago, moneda said:

I believe the barriers granted by Soul Power abilities ("ultimates") aren't functioning properly.

My Cleric with no armor has 4,936HP with a barrier bonus of 489, making her barrier as given by the Miracle power equivalent to ~2,200HP; but after using Miracle a rank 3 spider doing ~100 HP a blow was able to damage this cleric after ~4 hits. I believe the barriers gained by Soul Power abilities are only lasting for as long as the old invincibility frames used to and are being prematurely removed.

It was my understanding that the barriers from ultras were only suppose to last 1.75s (ie the duration of the old invulns). 

Edited by Gradishar

3 hours ago, PaleOne said:

PHM most definitely works with actual heals (as opposed to lifesteal).

1 hour ago, moneda said:

I think they, like all barriers, only last a few seconds. 

wiDfyPp.png

42 minutes ago, moneda said:

@thomasblair please make all the talent tree "capstone" passives auto-active without occupying a slot like that of the Sanctifier Confessor. 🙏 

Even I agree with this. 

wiDfyPp.png