Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stumpstuff

5.8.4 LIVE Feedback and Bug Reports for 2/26/19

There was an issue 1 hour ago on EU campaign...

Order was able to cap the balance keep in the middle of the day.

1551355003-keep-bug.png

Edited by Alleran

When I try to install a crafting table on the second floor, it goes to the bottom floor and I cannot raise it up to the second floor

f64FbU1.png

I could not find any socket locations in my Manor, the below is a cottage and the socket slot is easy to find.  Could we get markers to show where the sockets should be in the cottage as its big and being near the socket when you go to place the table helps.

1qBuIMQ.png

Edited by Devonic

Lets try again..

Quivers dont apply damage, meaning u can use which ever quiver u want regardless of quality and get the same numbers in terms of damage.  

@jtoddcoleman @mhalashace

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

Because my Pack Pig has duribility loss, I cannot use it to create a Swift Pack Pig.  Drag and drop, but does not work

There is no longer an option to craft a Pack Pig, guessing because I have one in my inventory

vGsoxEw.png

CiMYwWB.jpg

This has been reported and not fixed so ill report this again...

The trait Warrior of Vengeance for Vindicator Templar does not provide any bonuses and is actually a detriment if you put a point in. As shown above a Vindicator Templar with no armor can get to 38% slashing bonus damage, a stat that caps at 40%. Why on earth would anyone want to put a point into this if all i get is 2% damage bonus, something that you can just get on armor? You lose that massive health increase buff that comes with holy warrior for nothing in return. It sounds really good but its a useless part of the trait tree. Please have it increase Slashing bonus damage cap by 30% and give 30% bonus or replace this node entirely. It serves only to trap new players with the allure of more damage but in reality hurts them overall. @mhalashace

[Edit to add this other thing I forgot]

The passive Fiery Devotion adds 15% fire damage bonus (which is also slashing bonus with vindi cap stone) while devotion is active. Gearless you dont even get that full bonus either given you are at 28% fire damage bonus already with a cap of 40. Just throwing this one out there because with full buffs up and no caps an ungeared Vindicator could get 83% slashing damage bonus [38 base + 30 Holy warrior + 15 Devotion] but it is capped at 40.

Edited by Balathan

There have been many instances of Templar skills just not connecting when they very clearly should be. The video above was the first example I found of this I'm sure I have plenty more. I very clearly get stopped on my target like i hit him but he is neither damaged or stunned. I then execute twice right in front of him and they just miss. Sure my aims not perfect but certainly within the allowed margin of error. Where are my skills going? @mhalashace please fix :D

Edited by Balathan

Confessors have been nerfed out of existence. No one played the leather variants because they are in leather and the plate variant just got hit too hard in 5.8.3/4 to be played. In addition to the obvious nerf of the righteous shield cool down increase they also had elementalist introduced an extremely popular rune which hard counters them, fall damage was gutted (thankfully) and they lost firebox as part of their kit due to weapon mastery's being deprecated. The Sanctifier was certainly strong at the start of 5.8.3 and needed some tuning but all these things together have made the class unplayable. There were maybe 3 or 4 in a zone capped siege and all of the people playing them were probably new and didn't know how bad they are right now. Please look into some small buffs to Sanctifier to get it back into the meta and as always please nerf the abomination that is the unreasonably tanky pitfighter.

6 minutes ago, Balathan said:

There have been many instances of Templar skills just not connecting when they very clearly should be.

I have the same problem while skinning. Often, in between successful hits the knife goes through the motions, but there's no damage to the node and no pips added. Nothing changed, nothing moved, it just randomly fails.

Here is a list of the problems for the archer class. It is probably easier to write a list about what is working but anyway.

Character sheet - green vessel (haft-elf):
https://imgur.com/kinW1Js

Major disciplines: Mole Hunter and Sharpshooter
Minor disciplines: Uniform leather, Glass Cannon, Demon's Pact

Passive used in this build (4):
Way of the leader
Uniform leather (+100 AP)
Glass Canon
Gleeful Strike

My data is given with the discipline above. Glass canon build with no damage 🤗

Equipment:
Blue bow (damages 41-57)
Crushing blue quiver (damages 47-69)

Stat problem:
Endurance regeneration: does not work well, either does not work or you loss the regeneration as soon as 3 food pips are lost.
Attack power: 250 attack power for a damage dealer when tanks got twice that (pitfighter tanks got 700 AP).

Capacities problem:
Charged attack (basic attack): hitting 600/700 damages on leather for 2s of charge when the arrow is not lost in the void.
Just to compare auto attack from druid(stormcaller)/assa deal 400/500 on leather so basically with 3+ auto in 2s around 1200/1500 damages.
Void definition: sometimes (usually when lagging badly) your arrow-charging animation will stop, but the bar will remain. When you release after this happens, you don't shoot. I've also seen the same thing happen with the animation staying but the bar disappearing. Both instances result in no arrow being fired. I don't have evidence of this since I only recently started recording this game but in a few days I may.

Double shots (talent): does not work, as soon as it trigger the next charged attack do not deal 50% more damage.
https://imgur.com/DcSlyhH

Rapide fire: most of the time no arrows are hitting the target but the skill is on CD.

Barrage: no damage (between 50  to 140), no range (35m), limited to 5 pleople and you cannot really move as you would like.
This spell is upgraded via the talent "withering barrage" to remove 20% of damage BONUS (so basically nothing).
The area of effect does not work when you try to hit targets on wall. Moreover, the positionning circle is not visible on slope or in building.

Sweep + disengage: too long, the disengage should be instant.

Traps: should not explode when it times out. The triggering zone seems too short and the trap can be seen by ennemies.

Suppression shot: People should not be able to retaliate on this spell. I mean it is a suppress, isn't it?

Forest Step (Warden) - Often does not connect the first hit or second hit on moving targets due to disjointed distance to target (sometimes you teleport onto their head lol). Awesome to use when they are retreating, but it's not reliable for anything other than a teleport right now... It would be really nice if we could reliably connect that second hit since there's a snare on it.

Ultimate: charging too fast.
This point is also true for a lot of classes (confessor, ...).

Discipline bugs:
Get 'em (Mole hunter discipline): the root spell does not root.
Passive "all clear" (sharpshooter discipline): no ennemies within 30 meters... (should I say we only have 34 meters...), to be tested
Passive "Call of fire" (archer) do not move, charged bow twice then you got a buff. Ho sry, the fight is already moving otherwhere and you only got a poorly made socksty range. Does not work with high tension compound bow. It only procs and makes the sound but doesnt do anything. However, it works fine for recurve bow.
Passive "Glee ful strike": this passive should increase your damage by 10%.
https://imgur.com/b6K7S19
The second hit is without passive so the first hit should be around 810.

Equipment problem:
The exotic arrow abilities never trigger (Is it part of the problem described below?).
The leather stuff bonus damage is utterly pathetic compare to the survivibility given by mail or plate equipment.

I probably found why the ranger damage suck so hard.
The ranged damage given in my character sheet does not care about my quiver or my basic arrow.
https://imgur.com/fbJNEh2
I did a test using basic arrow (damage 14-21) on dummy and got the following damages:
https://imgur.com/UFafpLP
Now, the same test by using my crushing blue quiver (damage 46-69)
https://imgur.com/zwWFS5m
By the way, the quiver does not have a durability bar, is it a bug? Is it part of the problem?
This bug make us loss more than 50% damages as my quiver got a damage range higher than my bow.

Passive talent problem:
Too many useless passive talent for the archer specialization (power efficiency, support power) and disparity between physical or elemental penetration. The passive talent tree for weapon sucks as hell.

However the power efficiency is mandatory for the warden specialization as there is no viable option to regenerate endurance other than critical hits.

Conclusion on the ranger:
Wood-elf is mandatory because of the dodge range and is the only race that could manage the Fae mobility.
Warden is almost mandatory because it is using chain mail so 15k HP and high resistance and has the same range as an archer.
On archer, Sharpshooter or Arcane archer discipline are mandatory to have damages other than piercing and the only root working in this game.
Quiver or basic arrow are custarded (50%+ of the class damage does not exist).
Currently archer is probably the worst class of the game.

@jtoddcoleman What should we test on this class? It just does not work 🤐
I do not understand your choice, nerfing/destroying the confessor barrier when natural damage dealer classes do not work (archer/duelist).
If those two classes were corrected, your nerf would probably be useless or too heavy. Could you explain me this point?

5.8.4 correction:

Range: 34 meters, pathetic range to manage kitting when a fae or wood elf just glish/tp on you. This range is not enough to defend a fort or Keep.
Archer should be able to reach 60 meters range.

Edited by Vlaana

@vkromas @ACE_FancyHats I found an r8 elf grave that only gives blue.  I have the right stats and its spring but everybody I talk to tells me it should be giving me blue and purple.  Is there a bug with this elven grave, all of them, me?  Is this the curse of pann for me being bad? 

Edited by mandalore

This post was paid for by "Mandalore for Emulated CF Community Manager 2032™". 

wiDfyPp.png

52 minutes ago, mandalore said:

@vkromas @ACE_FancyHats I found an r8 elf grave that only gives blue.  I have the right stats and its spring but everybody I talk to tells me it should be giving me blue and purple.  Is there a bug with this elven grave, all of them, me?  Is this the curse of pann for me being bad? 

I think this may also rely on how much you've trained your skills for grave digging since that also increases your critical harvest per grave and the plentiful resource amount. Looking at our loot tables, blue at rank 8 seems to be the most common quality drop. 

Edited by vkromas
Fixing syntax because wat?

2 minutes ago, vkromas said:

I think this may also relies on how much you've trained your skills for grave digging since that also increases your critical harvest per grave and the plentiful resource amount depending on how far trained you are in the tree. Looking at our loot tables, blue at rank 8 seems to be the most common quality drop. 

Yea but it seems to the only quality of drop I am getting.  I have my tree fully done.

Edited by mandalore

wiDfyPp.png

4 minutes ago, mandalore said:

Yea but it seems to the only quality of drop I am getting.  I have my tree fully done.

Ahhh, looks like the purples don't get dispersed into the graves until rank 9-10. I can do some more digging but I think blues seem to be the primary drops on ranks 5-8. 

1 minute ago, vkromas said:

Ahhh, looks like the purples don't get dispersed into the graves until rank 9-10. I can do some more digging but I think blues seem to be the primary drops on ranks 5-8. 

Are graves different than the other nodes? 

wiDfyPp.png

1 minute ago, mandalore said:

Are graves different than the other nodes? 

In terms of rank to quality or how they tie into skills? It looks like their quality bands are a bit more consistent depending on the ranks compared to some of our other resource nodes. As for how they tie into the skill tree though, their specializations seem to be very similar to all the other harvesting types. 

1 minute ago, vkromas said:

In terms of rank to quality or how they tie into skills? It looks like their quality bands are a bit more consistent depending on the ranks compared to some of our other resource nodes. As for how they tie into the skill tree though, their specializations seem to be very similar to all the other harvesting types. 

So every other node gets purps at r8 but not graves?

wiDfyPp.png

1 minute ago, mandalore said:

So every other node gets purps at r8 but not graves?

Nah, looks like the other nodes have more disbursement in quality than the graves. So with a rank 8 copper you have a chance to get more greens with a smattering of blues and an even lower chance of purples. Rank 8 graves have blues tied to them with no greens. That seems to also change slightly depending on the skills and such, so the looting of it feels a lot different from graves. Does that make sense?

Just now, vkromas said:

Nah, looks like the other nodes have more disbursement in quality than the graves. So with a rank 8 copper you have a chance to get more greens with a smattering of blues and an even lower chance of purples. Rank 8 graves have blues tied to them with no greens. That seems to also change slightly depending on the skills and such, so the looting of it feels a lot different from graves. Does that make sense?

Kind of.  I'm just saying I got no purple parts, only blue. Nothing but blue.  Seems odd. 

wiDfyPp.png