Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stumpstuff

5.8.4 LIVE Feedback and Bug Reports for 2/26/19

Just now, mandalore said:

Kind of.  I'm just saying I got no purple parts, only blue. Nothing but blue.  Seems odd. 

Totally understand. I'm going to look into a bit more to get a better feel for the loot with graves and see if that's intended.

I noticed that since I have put points into the Hunger Shard training, I get zero Hunger Shards.  I do however get Green Sacrifice shards now.  With a different account and no training, I get all the Hunger Shards I want.

The attached picture is after 50 nodes R2-R9

hungershards.jpg

"If your not failing sometimes, you aren't growing.  Without growth, there can never be greatness."

I left this clip a bit longer so you can see the build up. So I apparently was teleported at some point above the floor im on into the tree room. On other peoples screens i was just not there. I then died as you see and it resets my camera and im in the tree room. Weird bug, feelsbadman about the death.

I don't know what the difference is between TEST and LIVE for hunger shards, but I was getting normal amounts on TEST in 5.8.4 with the hunger shard training.  On LIVE, I get 0 hunger shards with full training in it.

Also, your sacrifice values suck for sacrifice shards... 1xp for a blue, really?  That's just insulting.  The rarer quality ones should be worthwhile even to rarer quality vessels.

sacshard1.JPG

Dunno if this behavior is intended, but the Sacrificial Altar does not carry over exp into the next level as I expected.

Before:
nyHyaq1.png

Given that the saddle gives 1315 xp, it should make me level twice and some xp into the third level, however I get the following after I confirm:
sqNc81o.png

1 hour ago, Durenthal said:

I don't know what the difference is between TEST and LIVE for hunger shards, but I was getting normal amounts on TEST in 5.8.4 with the hunger shard training.  On LIVE, I get 0 hunger shards with full training in it.

Also, your sacrifice values suck for sacrifice shards... 1xp for a blue, really?  That's just insulting.  The rarer quality ones should be worthwhile even to rarer quality vessels.

sacshard1.JPG

If you look up 3 posts from yours, I am having the same problem.  Log onto an account that has non of the training and you can get all the Hunger Shards you want.  Something is amiss here.

"If your not failing sometimes, you aren't growing.  Without growth, there can never be greatness."

Ranger : Archer

The FIRE FOR EFFECT doesn't work with a High Tension Bow. 

Ranger : Quivers

Quivers aren't factored into the equation of damage, mentioned -a ton of times- and by -a lot- of people.

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

53 minutes ago, Soulreaver said:

Ranger : Archer

The FIRE FOR EFFECT doesn't work with a High Tension Bow. 

Ranger : Quivers

Quivers aren't factored into the equation of damage, mentioned -a ton of times- and by -a lot- of people.

22 minutes ago, VaMei said:

@Gzas Please do not post details of exploitable bugs. Send email to support@crowfall.com

Sorry i will do that.

Not sure if posted yet or not.

But.. with the current "bug fix"

General Bug Fixes:

• The maximum possible damage you will take from falling is now 40% of your Health.

which i basicly appreciate a lot.. you are now able to glitch around the end of the map:

Map: https://imgur.com/EkE1BAG

PoV: https://imgur.com/FLciYDf

Banner-250x50.png

German Community Fansitehttp://www.crowfall-community.de/ - News | Forum | Patchnotes | Guild Hosting | Guides | Database

16 hours ago, mandalore said:

@vkromas @ACE_FancyHats @ACE_Jackal how does critical hit defense work? I’m at 32%, does this mean somebody with 31% critical hit chance can’t crit me?

I am not familiar enough with our crit and stats system but I will try and get you an answer. That's definitely @mhalashace domain and he's on leave for the day. 

Posted (edited)

Dodge-rolling without holding a directional key results in your jumps in the survival tray auto-pathing due north when you jump while standing still and occasionally glitching towards the north when you jump while moving in a direction. Making a dodge roll while traveling in a direction (holding a directional key) afterwards corrects the issue. (when in combat stance(ranged tray) with this issue, you jump in the direction you are facing instead of north).

Edited by R37ry

unknown.png

this animation for druid should be for the life trays "Essence Scram".

no photo but the life tray uses death trays "Death Surge" animation

The mail helmet removes the horns from the Minotaur head when equipped:
Before (left) and after (right):
i55O3al.png

Looks kinda weird.. Maybe a little Hellboy-ish? 😕

Posted (edited)

I find some of the tooltips for comparing gear a little inconsistent.

On the left you'll see that the new harvesting axe has higher logging than my currently equipped axe, but shows a red -40.41 when in fact it's an upgrade of +40.41 and should be green.

The right image where my equipped mail armor which has better resistances and lower sprint efficiency is displaying the formatting as expected.
The Tunic resistance values are red and negative indicating that it's a downgrade, while the sprint efficiency is showing green because it's an upgrade for that attribute.

i4s9Qh8.png

Another note, I personally find having the sprint efficiency as an inverse value not very intuitive. I tend to think of the term "Sprint Efficiency" as higher values are more desirable than less. However, this tooltip is indicating that a mail armor with sprint efficiency 1.0 is not as effective as the Tunic with 0.5 sprint efficiency.

Edited by KiraOni
Wording