Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stumpstuff

5.8.4 LIVE Feedback and Bug Reports for 2/26/19

5.8.5 TEST

In comparison to some older posts & data - Stoneborn appears to have a Constitution cap of 250 instead of 300, making its total stat cap of 1200 instead of 1250 on all other races.

23 minutes ago, Arkade said:

You can only sprint in combat. That's been the case for quite a while now. Has nothing to do with the buffs.

I think he's referring to how older versions used the sprint animation when a speed buff like Bard was applied.  He's right, I liked it too.

10 hours ago, coolster50 said:

Also, can't wait to see these new mobs you've been teasing for awhile now :D

They're in!  There's a satyr warcamp a little north of Nasty Nick in one of the Balance adventure zones.  Kinda seems like something you'd list on the patch notes lol

On 2/27/2019 at 8:34 AM, Glitchhiker said:

Ohh Dude.....

That's where the banetree goes during the siege.

Plague Seed.

------------------------------

Bodies of animals that die in the air stay in the air, but weakspots for these bodies appear on the ground, making them impossible to hit while still skinning the body.

Additionally, each corpse (for boars at least, but likely other animals) has only 1 weakspot location.

While we're rattling bars about skinning, Marquise cut Ruby Ring gives +Skinning & Plethora of Dust. Plethora of Dust is not very helpful for a profession that can't harvest dust. You just gotta rub it in... ;)

Stats that would make more sense include: Plethora of Meat, Harvest Chance: Blood, & Harvest Chance: Bone.

In the current meta, we are over-supplied for meat; I throw away meat often. Blood & Bone are in a decent place for now, neither stressed nor over-supplied.

11 hours ago, coolster50 said:

@vkromas @Stumpstuff

The TEST 5.8.5 Feedback thread is locked, so I'm just going to post my feedback here, then copy it over there once you unlock it.

YYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS! MY ONE-MAN LOBBY HAS FINALLY PAID OFF! 🕺

Couldn't resist :PAlright, to the feedback:

March 4, 2019

• Minotaurs can, in fact, place Bull Rush into the ranged tray.
    • Minotaurs' other racial power, Bloodthirst, still uses class resource, though (No other racial power uses class resource)
  • When going into stealth as a Minotaur Ranger Brigand, the Duelist dirt pile animation shows up  and you can't get rid of it. Haven't tested with other Brigand races or with other stealth powers/classes
  • Created a new Elken vessel and was granted 5 different Headbutt charges. 1 was the racial Elken Headbutt and the other 4 were NPC Satyr Headbutt Charges of varying distances from 10m to 40m.
    • The 40m charge is epic, plz make someway, somehow to get a 40m charge!
    • Also, can't wait to see these new mobs you've been teasing for awhile now :D
  • The stealth lmb still removes you from stealth, even if you don't hit anything. Super annoying, especially with a mousepad.
  • My eternal kingdom launches, by default, in US West Oregon and I can't change it. The gear icon does nothing.
  • New campaign art stuff is nice, not needed for EKs tho.
  • Did you guys do some backend stuff? I didn't have to fight my way into the campaign or into my kingdom. or maybe it's just because there was hardly anyone on. Felt good nonetheless.
  • Is it intended that your character doesn't sprint anymore when they have the Trailblazer/Trailmaster buff? It's been broken for awhile now, just wasn't sure if it was intended or not.
  •  If you have items in your inventory and equipped on you when you enter a CW, they come with you. PLEASE KEEP IT THAT WAY! At least until you implement a system that properly deals with items in your inventory/equipped when entering a Campaign.

Oooof. That was an accident, but it should be open now. Thanks for mentioning it!

1 hour ago, VaMei said:

While we're rattling bars about skinning, Marquise cut Ruby Ring gives +Skinning & Plethora of Dust. Plethora of Dust is not very helpful for a profession that can't harvest dust. You just gotta rub it in... ;)

Stats that would make more sense include: Plethora of Meat, Harvest Chance: Blood, & Harvest Chance: Bone.

In the current meta, we are over-supplied for meat; I throw away meat often. Blood & Bone are in a decent place for now, neither stressed nor over-supplied.

Plethora of Dust:All increases Plethora of Meat:Animal.

So no problem?

19 minutes ago, R37ry said:

Plethora of Dust:All increases Plethora of Meat:Animal.

So no problem?

If Dust is linked to Meat in the background, then functionally it's fine. Just not very intuitive.

Attention to detail still bugged.

Tooltip for Discipline and passive are off

DccD56c.pngK4pmTrf.png

Additionally the passive increases what seems to be a multiplier stat to "1" - making it essentially useless as there is no other way to increase "Additional Risk points"

ty2zjUl.png

On 3/1/2019 at 12:07 PM, vkromas said:

I am not familiar enough with our crit and stats system but I will try and get you an answer. That's definitely @mhalashace domain and he's on leave for the day. 

Is there any update on this question from last week?

This post was paid for by "Mandalore for Emulated CF Community Manager 2032™". 

wiDfyPp.png

13 hours ago, PaleOne said:

Blackguard feedback and bugs

Poison paradise toolltip says it "raises lifesteal by 8% if you equip nature or XXX poison

It does not. It only gives you back 8% on poison damage- which is a VERY small amount of total damage ( and diffusion is useless with nature poison so you cant do big damage at all with a blackguard with nature poison( No big finisher)

This is the capstone of blackguard and needs fixing quickly.. 

This is not quite true, though I can understand where the misunderstanding might be coming from.

Poison Paradise does raise Lifesteal by 8%
unknown.png

The issue is not that the Healing from Lifesteal is not being APPLIED but that it does not SHOW UP in Combat Log or Flytext.
Flytext and Combat Log entries only appear for Poison ticks this is true, BUT you are getting Lifesteal from all Damage done.
Watch your Health, not the Flytext or Combat log.

"Put Your Back Into It" will incorrectly end with 3 seconds or less on the buff if you have used one of the available procs.

Had previously logged out inside a keep on the ground floor. Logged in standing on top of the tree of life.

Posted (edited)

"Your previous location is in enemy hands, warping to safe location" will often send you to enemy temple runegates.

Also, getting stuck at  "Waiting for Avatar... ... ..." seems to have become a common occurrence, happening around 1/3 load screens for whatever reason.

Edited by R37ry

By far the worst part of the game currently would have to be the circle jerk capping method we currently have no one wants to spent 10 minutes standing in a circle watching a bar super slowly go down ....
You have camps for solo and small group yet they take soooooo long to cap unless u have like 10 people.

Can we get something a little more akin to like WoW system where u can click a flag it go nuetral and after a minute it become ur faction but can be defended while neutral. Skill is a 20 second channel to click these flag and any dmg interrupts you so you need to kill guards first. Would be a so much more friendlier system than we currently have -.- cause nothing more boring than spending ur time away from the computer as the circle ticks over.

3 minutes ago, veeshan said:

By far the worst part of the game currently would have to be the circle jerk capping method we currently have no one wants to spent 10 minutes standing in a circle watching a bar super slowly go down ....
You have camps for solo and small group yet they take soooooo long to cap unless u have like 10 people.

Can we get something a little more akin to like WoW system where u can click a flag it go nuetral and after a minute it become ur faction but can be defended while neutral. Skill is a 20 second channel to click these flag and any dmg interrupts you so you need to kill guards first. Would be a so much more friendlier system than we currently have -.- cause nothing more boring than spending ur time away from the computer as the circle ticks over.

Cap - press F on a 1 min channel to cap.

10 min recap timer before the camp starts to count on the scoreboard.

Indications where cap is happening.

Dunno just off the top of my head.

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

3 minutes ago, Soulreaver said:

Cap - press F on a 1 min channel to cap.

10 min recap timer before the camp starts to count on the scoreboard.

Indications where cap is happening.

Dunno just off the top of my head.

This all sounds like it would make grouping to capture anything less than a fort no longer a decent choice, currently it takes about a minute and a half to capture an outpost with 3 people, so I don't see the issue unless you're hellbent on soloing, in which case, it just takes you more time.

While I personally agree that being able to cap faster than you currently can alone would be nice, this game is clearly intending to force players to group and cooperate with most if not all of its systems, so I don't see why they would cater this system specifically towards solo-play.

25 minutes ago, R37ry said:

This all sounds like it would make grouping to capture anything less than a fort no longer a decent choice, currently it takes about a minute and a half to capture an outpost with 3 people, so I don't see the issue unless you're hellbent on soloing, in which case, it just takes you more time.

While I personally agree that being able to cap faster than you currently can alone would be nice, this game is clearly intending to force players to group and cooperate with most if not all of its systems, so I don't see why they would cater this system specifically towards solo-play.

thing is camp were made for solo player to cap, tower small group fort like 2 groups.

Campfires need to be solo player friendly in term of gameplay, i dont wanna be sitting here 10-15 mins to cap 1 thing