Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
InfernusDL

New Campaing, same problems... Almost Quiting...

Im realy thinking in stop playing like most of my friends, why? Because new campaings come and problems still the same... What am i talking about?

Spirit Bank and Mount...

If you are a ranged class, it is impossible to kite... 
If your opponent dont wanna fight, zoooooooooom, he's gone using his mount...
If you kill somebody, you get nothing because he press B and throw everything inside spirit bank...

Simple solution...

Spirit Bank usable only inside the temple...
Mount cant be cast in combat... If you hit somebody on mount, he dismount and mount start 1 min CD to cast... 

Im realy enjoy the game, but it is hard to play with this problems... 

BTW where is our Malekai Accessory?

7 minutes ago, InfernusDL said:

Im realy thinking in stop playing like most of my friends, why? Because new campaings come and problems still the same... What am i talking about?

Spirit Bank and Mount...

If you kill somebody, you get nothing because he press B and throw everything inside spirit bank...

Simple solution...

Mount cant be cast in combat... If you hit somebody on mount, he dismount and mount start 1 min CD to cast... 

You're quitting bc of ganking issues with mounts and spirit banks? 

They haven't made the trials items yet, they said that when they did the video for them that they would be out when they were made but they haven't made them yet.  You will get it, just not tomorrow. 

This post was paid for by "Mandalore for Emulated CF Community Manager 2032™". 

wiDfyPp.png

48 minutes ago, InfernusDL said:

Spirit Bank and Mount...

Simple solution...

These things are "in-the works" and have been for a while...  adjustments come each pass in increments.   Pieces of the puzzle get filled in and all in their own time; what you may see as priority could be way down on the real QA list.    If you had been around for the last 3 years you would have a better feel for how long it takes for changes to pass through the engineers and QA internal testing before being added to a patch.

If you don't want to be a part of testing which includes living with broken stuff, then yes, quit testing and come back for the complete game in Beta/launch.  YOU have free will, I promise /god.

Edited by Frykka

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

59 minutes ago, InfernusDL said:

Spirit Bank and Mount...

Simple solution...

It takes time to transfer stuff to a spirit bank.  I find there is about a couple second delay between items, so if someone transfers while being ganked, they should not get it all into the spirit bank.

You could be just unlucky and the don't have stuff on them, when you kill them

8 hours ago, InfernusDL said:

Spirit Bank and Mount...

Simple solution...

Woodelf+ crit build + escape artist they can kite any melee but knights

12 minutes ago, Groovin said:

Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It gives a class a small nuance, kind of like the extra mount speed knights can pick up. Not integral, but cool flavour to have
There's always pathfinding food, if it's that big a deal.

I don't like how people suggesting to fix one problem by creating a lot of other.
whats wrong with you all? complaining about pathfinding food is a joke, right?

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: Out of Fury

Discord makkon#8550

3 hours ago, Nervontuxis said:

Instead of making dismounting an enemy easy they clearly slowed down mounts overall. There is almost no dif now between a trailmaster and a swift mount now lol.

So basically we are back to the walking simulator.

Makes running people down on mounts as a knight easier :P 170% movement speed with the 5% mount speed food

Also friar major disc will give you 130% move speed not sure bard ontop of that gives though

Edited by veeshan

1 hour ago, Groovin said:

Who's complaining about what here?
What problems will pathfinding on mounts create?

you suggested that those who have no trailmaster to use food to get speed or other ways, right?

also you suggest to stack mount speed and trailmaster together, right?

no, I reject. mount speed should be the same for all except probably some very unique promo which will lose some combat benefits by taking mount based benefits.

why? well, coz they works incorrect in all aspects atm and increasing/decreasing % of speed bonus does not fix problems

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: Out of Fury

Discord makkon#8550

13 hours ago, InfernusDL said:

Oh! One agreed with me...

Dude I think most people agree , but they also said last month that a whole rework of spirit bank, inventory, embargo, guild bank is in the works. Do you want them to spend time applying bandages or build the mechanism that will replace a not fully fleshed out system. 

Everytime to interrupt a harvester and send them to crow or make them tow truck their body and take a durability hit disrupts their flow. anything you think you are missing through the loot will get wiped one day in the future until the systems are in place.      

23 hours ago, InfernusDL said:

Spirit Bank and Mount...

Simple solution...

Without even playing, I agree with this guy. And everyone telling him not to play are WAY off point. These would be simple adjustments. You need an ecosystem of testers, and this guy is frustrated. You set yourself up for failure by ridiculing people who speak out with emotion. Emotion means they are invested.

9 hours ago, makkon said:

you suggested that those who have no trailmaster to use food to get speed or other ways, right?

also you suggest to stack mount speed and trailmaster together, right?

no, I reject. mount speed should be the same for all except probably some very unique promo which will lose some combat benefits by taking mount based benefits.

why? well, coz they works incorrect in all aspects atm and increasing/decreasing % of speed bonus does not fix problems

no.

I'm talking about the debuff you get when you leave combat and have a movespeed buff, something like Trailblazer. it's called pathfinding. it lasts 10 seconds or so and you don't move at trailblazer speed until it wears off.

that's what I'm talking about.

if mounting had that same debuff we wouldn't have people zipping off into the distance the moment you show up.

there's food that can decrease this time, but it's by a small amount.