Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What have we learned so far?


MadSeason
 Share

Recommended Posts

The aim and goal of this thread is to share our thoughts on the cleric class what we have learned from our experiences.

But to keep it simple we can only put it in one sentence/instance. I'll start!

 

- Intellect / Spirit all day errday... You hit the magic cap at 1000 support power fairly easy. After that its Con.

Edited by MadSeason
Post below update
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, MadSeason said:

The aim and goal of this thread is to share our thoughts on the cleric class what we have learned from our experiences.

But to keep it simple we can only put it in one sentence/instance. I'll start!

 

- Spirit > Intellect all day errday... Until you hit the magic cap at 1000 then its Int/Con.

You can hit the current support power cap with green gear and no points in spirit...

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wait, is this accurate?.

is there some way for me to re adjust the points i’ve assigned.

i’m reasonably new to the game and i’ve Picked up the cleric., hope I haven’t hamstrung myself! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Seriff said:

Wait, is this accurate?.

is there some way for me to re adjust the points i’ve assigned.

i’m reasonably new to the game and i’ve Picked up the cleric., hope I haven’t hamstrung myself! 

You have to remake your vessel/character if you want to spend points differently.

IhhQKY6.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Seriff said:

Wait, is this accurate?.

is there some way for me to re adjust the points i’ve assigned.

i’m reasonably new to the game and i’ve Picked up the cleric., hope I haven’t hamstrung myself! 

There is not yet a way to untrain.  You can hit the current cap with green gear and a white (your starting) vessel.  When you upgrade to a green or blue vessel you should be putting those points into int once you’ve secured enough support to hit the cap.  Leveling is best done by finding some zombies (r7 will take you to 20) and if you loot all the gold from 1-20 it should be enough to go from 21-30 on a basic vessel.  It’s not effective to do it by yourself as a healer but any dps can do it in an hour or two. 

If you’re having issues getting vessels or don’t know what they are hit me up.  They are a pain in the ass and you need a guild of people to make them but they really change how you build your char. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lame ah well. Live and learn. I haven’t got into making vessels or anything yet so I guess I can fix it when I get around to it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/2/2019 at 3:57 AM, Seriff said:

Wait, is this accurate?.

is there some way for me to re adjust the points i’ve assigned.

i’m reasonably new to the game and i’ve Picked up the cleric., hope I haven’t hamstrung myself! 

I went full spirit on my basic vessel. Now that I'm levling my green vessel I have put 0 points into spirit and with benediction talent I got 800 support power without gear. Go Int, Will update / change my fist post as well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MadSeason said:

I went full spirit on my basic vessel. Now that I'm levling my green vessel I have put 0 points into spirit and with benediction talent I got 800 support power without gear. Go Int, Will update / change my fist post as well. 

Might need to do a little if ur gear is bad.  If you got good greens you should be good or close enough but getting to that 1k cap or as high as possible is important.

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...