Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ble

Zone Caps

gear difference is huge aswell and its hard for faction members to catch up when they loose the easier access to r9/10 nodes.

Uncle bob issue is real.

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

Balance still holding the cup. Ble angry his 10 man party got stuck at the gate in neutral. 

#bringlessBalance #allfactionlivesmatter

Edited by TheMap

7 minutes ago, dolmar said:

balance still outnumbers everyone honestly?  93 chaos 52 order 147 balance on tonight. 

that is my count reports.

Nonsense.

Chaos Faction around siege time:

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

Order Faction

unknown.png
unknown.png

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

Just now, Jah said:

Nonsense.

Chaos Faction around siege time:

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

Order Faction

unknown.png
unknown.png

i who'ed it a little after seige but as of that who it was correct numbers 

Veeshan Midst of UXA

100-person zone caps are going to be a big problem with the current server population. Sieges will end up being decided by whoever is willing to stack people in the zone the earliest before the cap is reached. Somehow the situation needs to be improved.

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

2 minutes ago, veeshan said:

i who'ed it a little after seige but as of that who it was correct numbers 

You totally invented that Balance number. It is total nonsense.

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

I couldnt care less about winning the problem i have with balance situation numberwise atm is it creates an un fun enviroment to play and is actually causing people to leave the game. Its not good for the game in the long run and it stems down from 2 guilding wanting to win pre alpha 😛 

Veeshan Midst of UXA

1 minute ago, veeshan said:

I couldnt care less about winning the problem i have with balance situation numberwise atm is it creates an un fun enviroment to play and is actually causing people to leave the game. Its not good for the game in the long run and it stems down from 2 guilding wanting to win pre alpha 😛 

Totally happy to talk about the balance situation. If guys don't want to debate the numbers, why open up with lies about numbers?

IhhQKY6.gif

Interesting i see a quite a few temple players including my alt crafter an a few other crafters from the guild on that chaos list. That doesn't represent the siege at all. Also if you have time to bring those numbers up you have time to bring up balance and not just spitball.

3 minutes ago, TheMap said:

Interesting i see a quite a few temple players including my alt crafter an a few other crafters from the guild on that chaos list. That doesn't represent the siege at all. Also if you have time to bring those numbers up you have time to bring up balance and not just spitball.

I didn't screenshot a /who balance, unfortunately. It was way under 100, in the 80's last I looked. Nowhere near the silly figure dolmar posted.

I didn't say it represented the siege. Its faction numbers, in reply to dolmar's made up numbers.

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

1 minute ago, Jah said:

You totally invented that Balance number. It is total nonsense.

They may potentially be nonsense. I got that n umber by PMing a Order member and asking them to do a /who in faction chat for me and i took them for granted, best i could do cause i dont feel the need to spy on every faction like you do Jah. He may have did a .who zone instead of faction but yeah i probaly should of double checked the number with another order person at the time and i appologise for that if they were inaccurate at that time.

so from your posts order has 33% less population that chaos so if we go by that to cross reference assuming equal % population left the server 33% of 93 is 30 so there would be 60 order numbers then which is close to the 53 i was given so it may be accurate.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

1 minute ago, Jah said:

I didn't screenshot a /who balance, unfortunately. It was way under 100, in the 80's last I looked. Nowhere near the silly figure dolmar posted.

But you took the time to screenshot everyone else? right... makes total sense. Next time you want to provide facts and want some credibility provide all not just biased. Also your numbers are skewed as I said earlier, those numbers do not represent the zone where the siege was at. A lot of those players was in chaos temple on that list.

3 minutes ago, TheMap said:

He just does /who in faction or zone chat, so he gets everyone in the zone or faction including afkers.
Thing is in zones that faction owns you will get afk people chilling more often than afk members from the imposing faction.
53 chaos in there seige zone means its 47 balance (Maybe 1-2 order but doubt it) but anyway lets say 45 balance incase. Then 53 chaos members where maybe 5% of them are afk if not more so your also looking at 45-47 active chaos tbh

Veeshan Midst of UXA

Just now, TheMap said:

But you took the time to screenshot everyone else? right... makes total sense. Next time you want to provide facts and want some credibility provide all not just biased. Also your numbers are skewed as I said earlier, those numbers do not represent the zone where the siege was at. A lot of those players was in chaos temple on that list.

I didn't say it was zone.

Here's the zone numbers at the chaos siege:

chaos:

unknown.png

balance:

unknown.png

IhhQKY6.gif

i know there was 45 at chaos keep tonight.

also those faction numbers do also count for EU, not that they added many...but they do have more chaos and order players on EU