Zone Caps

Just now, Jah said:

I didn't say it was zone.

Here's the zone numbers at the chaos siege:

chaos:

unknown.png

balance:

unknown.png

How many afk chaos though? how many spies?

Thing is in home territories there will be afk player from that faction i know we had 3 afker at bottom of the keep during whole thing and then we have ur spy aswell there Jah there also 2 other suspected spy names in the list there aswell.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

2 minutes ago, veeshan said:

How many afk chaos though? how many spies?

Thing is in home territories there will be afk player from that faction i know we had 3 afker at bottom of the keep during whole thing and then we have ur spy aswell there Jah there also 2 other suspected spy names in the list there aswell.

I don't think the real story is about /who counts in zones or faction. I was just refuting dolmar's numbers because he saw fit to post them and they are wrong.

This thread is about zone caps. They are in issue right now.

We could also talk about how you guys probably had no hope of winning that siege, for a variety of reasons, but that should probably be a different thread. Ideally one that doesn't start with fibs about numbers, because then it derails into corrections on numbers.

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

1 minute ago, Medicaid said:

i know there was 45 at chaos keep tonight.

also those faction numbers do also count for EU, not that they added many...but they do have more chaos and order players on EU

I would say thats a rather accurate number i put it around 40-45 myself when removing spies and known afkers from the /who list.

The problem is there were also 9 people in intermediate (Vendor bought equipment that i saw by looking at them and atleast 6 more in white equipment via zone chat. Compared to your equipment levels numbers may be even but by no stretch of the imagination you can say gear level are equal on the sides. Each time u roll a keep aswell u make it harder for said faxction to get better gear aswell which is leading to more of a uncle bob situation.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

2 minutes ago, Jah said:

I don't think the real story is about /who counts in zones or faction. I was just refuting dolmar's numbers because he saw fit to post them and they are wrong.

This thread is about zone caps. They are in issue right now.

We could also talk about how you guys probably had no hope of winning that siege, for a variety of reasons, but that should probably be a different thread. Ideally one that doesn't start with fibs about numbers, because then it derails into corrections on numbers.

he posted the numbers i gave him, the number were gathered around 5-10 minutes after order defended there keep. at that time i went by my /who in faction, the numbers an order member i pmed to do a /who for me + server population

Veeshan Midst of UXA

(on this map in particular)

there are other places to farm high rank ores / stone than just runnin around the keep.

we cannot take away adventure zones from you

Just now, veeshan said:

he posted the numbers i gave him, the number were gathered around 5-10 minutes after order defended there keep. at that time i went by my /who in faction, the numbers an order member i pmed to do a /who for me + server population

There was never 147 balance in /faction who. That has never happened at any time. Whoever is giving you numbers isn't telling the truth.

IhhQKY6.gif

This whole argument about how many was online is detracting from the zone cap issue. Lets talk zone numbers. Our guild was queued up an never was able to help defend the siege. Bottom line need a per /faction cap until something can be done about the max.

4 minutes ago, Jah said:

There was never 147 balance in /faction who. That has never happened at any time. Whoever is giving you numbers isn't telling the truth.

Well i dont have much reason to believe that those number are off by much your number them self for example shows order has roughly 30% less than chaos at a time which would mean 30% less than 90 would pur order at 60ish which isnt a whole lot off the 52 i was given by that person. Maybe server population on log in isnt 100% accurate at time of log in may be a delay between those number refresh which may skew the numbers a little for balance.
But there no mistaking that Balance is the largest faction out of the 3 and there defiently the most geared overall there no denying.

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

Just now, veeshan said:

But there no mistaking that Balance is the largest faction out of the 3 and there defiently the most geared overall there no denying that.

Absolutely not. Chaos has more people than Balance does. It was about 120 to 80 in /faction who tonight.

That doesn't mean Balance isn't OP. But your numbers are way off.

IhhQKY6.gif

7 minutes ago, TheMap said:

This whole argument about how many was online is detracting from the zone cap issue. Lets talk zone numbers. Our guild was queued up an never was able to help defend the siege. Bottom line need a per /faction cap until something can be done about the max.

Agreed.

A per faction cap might be a step in the right direction. There will still be issues, though, because honestly chaos needs to outnumber balance right now to win.

IhhQKY6.gif

9 minutes ago, Jah said:

Absolutely not. Chaos has more people than Balance does. It was about 120 to 80 in /faction who tonight.

That doesn't mean Balance isn't OP. But your numbers are way off.

You may not be aware but your faction consist more than just HoA and Winterblades. your 2 guild along are 50-60 active members.

20-30% of the chaos numbers you get during seiges are Euro players that come over to try and help with the sieges around that time were around ur numbers if not slightly higher but the moment seige is over balance is the largest faction

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

7 minutes ago, veeshan said:

You may not be aware but your faction consist more than just HoA and Winterblades. your 2 guild along are 50-60 active members.

That doesn't make your invented number any more accurate. The extra balance brought us to about 80 in /faction who tonight.

Do these numbers even matter? Why did dolmar feel it was important to create a fiction about balance having considerably more numbers when there are actually other reasons for the apparent imbalance?

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

4 minutes ago, Jah said:

Agreed.

A per faction cap might be a step in the right direction. There will still be issues, though, because honestly chaos needs to outnumber balance right now to win.

Would only benefit HoA/Winterblades tbh being the most geared guilds in the game :P

chaos would have to outnumber you 2:1 imo to have a chance of winning with gear difference like i said earlier there was 9 players in basic/intermediate gear and atleast 6 in white gear sets at the seige. These players arnt getting geared up cause they end up loosing the high level nodes when u take keeps so yeah might be awhile before they provide a challenge.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

Just now, veeshan said:

Would only benefit HoA/Winterblades tbh being the most geared guilds in the game :P

chaos would have to outnumber you 2:1 imo to have a chance of winning with gear difference like i said earlier there was 9 players in basic/intermediate gear and atleast 6 in white gear sets at the seige. These players arnt getting geared up cause they end up loosing the high level nodes when u take keeps so yeah might be awhile before they provide a challenge.

Agreed.

Zone caps are an important issue, and the solutions are not obvious.

IhhQKY6.gif

1 minute ago, Jah said:

That doesn't make your invented number any more accurate. The extra balance brought us to about 80 in /faction who tonight.

Do these numbers even matter? Why did dolmar feel it was import to create a fiction about balance having considerably more numbers when there are actually other reasons for the apparent imbalance?

Man u like to bring up dolmar i posted the exact same thing but deleted it due to double post. Numbers dont matter like u said earlier we need to outnumber u to win due to gear but yet your argue that the side were basicly even number wise as an excuse to validating you alliance with HoA not to mention u have to run a spy 24/7 to givbe urself a further upperhand dispite not even needing it in the first place.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

1 minute ago, veeshan said:

Man u like to bring up dolmar i posted the exact same thing but deleted it due to double post. Numbers dont matter like u said earlier we need to outnumber u to win due to gear but yet your argue that the side were basicly even number wise as an excuse to validating you alliance with HoA not to mention u have to run a spy 24/7 to givbe urself a further upperhand dispite not even needing it in the first place.

I run the spy to take screenshots of the /who because you guys inevitably lie about balance outnumbering everyone.

IhhQKY6.gif

im gonna finish up by saying this here before i got back to rewatching GoT.

While Winterblades and HoA are allied you guys will be hurting the health of the game you create an unfun scenario for everyone else and you guys dont even get a challenge either so cant be as fun as it could be for you guys either.

But anyway im off to rewatch my show have good day Jah

Veeshan Midst of UXA

3 minutes ago, Jah said:

I run the spy to take screenshots of the /who because you guys inevitably lie about balance outnumbering everyone.

So that time u sat in the free city popping from zone to zone to /who find certain members of our guild to try and set the hounds on? we know winterblades is looking for us the moment we see Sockpupper in zone when we do /who back.
im waiting for the day the remove that feature or allow us to hide ourself from it casuse u guys do have a bit of a hard on for certain members in our guild due to them leaving.

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

13 minutes ago, veeshan said:

So that time u sat in the free city popping from zone to zone to /who find certain members of our guild to try and set the hounds on? we know winterblades is looking for us the moment we see Sockpupper in zone when we do /who back.
im waiting for the day the remove that feature or allow us to hide ourself from it casuse u guys do have a bit of a hard on for certain members in our guild due to them leaving.

There is no animosity toward any member of your guild due to their  "leaving" Winterblades. There is certainly some bad blood as a result of the actions and statements of your guild members since those same ex-Winterblades joined your ranks. While that bad blood has caused way too much drama on these boards for my taste...they do lead to some good fights from time to time...  and isnt that what this game is all about?

Edited by Gradishar