Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Devonic

Manor and crafting tables

Posted (edited)
On 2/28/2019 at 3:16 PM, Devonic said:

The second story is next to impossible to place crafting tables in a Manor and I cannot find the points where I need to put them

There is a lot of issues regarding larger building at the moment (like the one you mentioned). What we need to understand is that everything that is not used/of value in campaigns right now, doesn't have priority. The point that we can check them out in the EK's is mostly because they got the feedback that we would prefer to even see the unfinished buildings - and listened to us. The castle is a good example, but it's kind of the same for the manor. That should be taken into account.

However, i would suggest to post this kind of feedback in the according feedback thread in the testing sub-forum. Not because of the rules, but because the QA team is watching these threads more frequently and closely. We get a better chance to get issues solved sooner if we make their work easier. ;)

Edited by Kraahk

3 hours ago, Kraahk said:

There is a lot of issues regarding larger building at the moment (like the one you mentioned). What we need to understand is that everything that is not used/of value in campaigns right now, doesn't have priority. The point that we can check them out in the EK's is mostly because they got the feedback that we would prefer to even see the unfinished buildings - and listened to us. The castle is a good example, but it's kind of the same for the manor. That should be taken into account.

However, i would suggest to post this kind of feedback in the according feedback thread in the testing sub-forum. Not because of the rules, but because the QA team is watching these threads more frequently and closely. We get a better chance to get issues solved sooner if we make their work easier. ;)

Ok thank you. It not a big issue and personally I would not care if it was fixed by launch.

Thank You