Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kingdom

solairre

How can i delete my Kingdom it opened up on the virginian (USA) server ??And how can i get to the european server??????? Hope for some information ty :)

31 minutes ago, kalameet said:

How can i delete my Kingdom it opened up on the virginian (USA) server ??And how can i get to the european server??????? Hope for some information ty :)

There is no reason (and no reasonable way) to "delete" your kingdom.

Strt the playtest environment. Go to

-> Kingdom (click "enter")

-> click "Browse kingdom"

-> click on your own EK

The infomation window will on which server your EK is currently hosted.

Click on the wheel, as shown in the picture, to change the location to currently available servers.

g1bJ2DM.jpg

Be aware that this option is NOT YET always working right now. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't.

If not sure, report not being able to change your EK location in the according bug report thread (if time doesn't matter to you) or call support@crowfall.com (if you are kind of serious in a timely manner).

On a personal note: In my personal experience EK stuff doesn't really matter currently, since fighting and server performance seems to be a more important matter at the moment (and rightly so). So i would suggest to keep calm about any EK related stuff, until the currently more important problems have been solved. But, of course it is important to report anything, and if only to make sure the developers know about it. They will definitely read it all. They will take it into account. And they expect and rely on us to report any problems.

Support is in most cases the best receipient to adress important manners.

Have fun and good luck with your EK. And feel free to post any follow up question if necessary.

Kraahk

Edited by Kraahk

Ty Kraakh Danke für die ausführliche Antwort! :)  Ich wollte das E-Kingdom einfach ausprobieren und ich spiele ja nur auf Eu-Server .Ich weiss nicht warum ich in Virginia gelandet bin .Damit hängt ja meine Frage zusammen ,ich möchte mein E-Kingdom auf dem europäischen Server haben.Beta hin Beta her ich nehme es nicht so ernst habe mir nur gedacht ich finde dieTaste zum löschen nicht.Danke nochmal für die Antwort LG fishbone ,solairre und rudi :)