Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Audin

2.27 Siege. EPIC FIGHT!

1 minute ago, Audin said:

Was worth the hour wait for this amazing fight. I can't wait for the next siege!

I like the name of the video lol.  Just wondering but what factors would you attribute to your faction losing?  Is that a HG radical cleric? 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

1 minute ago, mandalore said:

I like the name of the video lol.  Just wondering but what factors would you attribute to your faction losing?  Is that a HG radical cleric? 

Its an Arbiter actually.

Factors ? We weren't able to get many kills if any. For the most part it looks like Balance only had to hold down the W key and march to the tree. 

3 minutes ago, Audin said:

Its an Arbiter actually.

Factors ? We weren't able to get many kills if any. For the most part it looks like Balance only had to hold down the W key and march to the tree. 

Why arbiter (I mean what made you pick it over other classes, looking for class feedback from a new player perspective)?  I've been bitching about how bad arbiter and radical are for months.  I've made a few dev partner posts about it too.

I guess my question is this.  Why did balance seem to steamroll the order forces.  There were more chaos in the zone.  There are /who ss in other threads to confirm that.  You seem like you're reasonably new, wanted your perspective before its gets tainted by CF pre alpha politics. 

Edited by mandalore

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

6 minutes ago, Audin said:

sfElyCn.png

Thanks for sharing the siege video. Fun fights!

IhhQKY6.gif

8 minutes ago, mandalore said:

Why arbiter (I mean what made you pick it over other classes, looking for class feedback from a new player perspective)?  I've been bitching about how bad arbiter and radical are for months.  I've made a few dev partner posts about it too.

I guess my question is this.  Why did balance seem to steamroll the order forces.  There were more chaos in the zone.  There are /who ss in other threads to confirm that.  You seem like you're reasonably new, wanted your perspective before its gets tainted by CF pre alpha politics. 

I actually had a lot of fun with the Arbiter last campaign.  I had the 2nd highest kills on the Chaos faction with 33.  I tend to try out stuff that people deem "not good" to try and figure it out.

Balance has the organization to make specific group compositions, gear out all their players in blue or better and usually has numbers in fort fights.  Its pretty rare to get enough chaos together to defend a fort.

Edited by Audin

Arbiter is in a bad spot, I’m glad you got kills from it.  I can’t tell if supposed to be a cc healer or a cc damage dealer. 

Radical isn’t sustainable, the mana costs are too high.  

wiDfyPp.png

3 minutes ago, mandalore said:

Arbiter is in a bad spot, I’m glad you got kills from it.  I can’t tell if supposed to be a cc healer or a cc damage dealer. 

Radical isn’t sustainable, the mana costs are too high.  

Yeah, I don't bother healing with the Arbiter. Better off equipping as many stuns, knocksdowns, blinds to proc the Arbiters passive that buffs yours your attack and gains your mana back.

Just now, Audin said:

Yeah, I don't bother healing with the Arbiter. Better off equipping as many stuns, knocksdowns, blinds to proc the Arbiters passive that buffs yours your attack and gains your mana back.

Even with the stupid relatiate meta that works?

wiDfyPp.png

It is annoying but at the same time, if they are retaliating, they aren't doing any damage and are busy standing upright as I continue to pelt them with my Mystical hammer.  Of course, you have to wait for their cc immune is off before hitting them with another cc.  I do wish the Cleric's damage was holy instead of fire.

11 minutes ago, Audin said:

It is annoying but at the same time, if they are retaliating, they aren't doing any damage and are busy standing upright as I continue to pelt them with my Mystical hammer.  Of course, you have to wait for their cc immune is off before hitting them with another cc.  I do wish the Cleric's damage was holy instead of fire.

I made a dev partner post about how too abundant fire damage is and how bad it is that Elementalist shuts down every element.  Holy damage is supposed to be unresistable dmg reserved for a few abilities.

wiDfyPp.png

Nice vid.  If you got beamed while you were using your racial I'm pretty sure you could plug the ToL door by yourself haha.

1 minute ago, Ble said:

Nice vid.  If you got beamed while you were using your racial I'm pretty sure you could plug the ToL door by yourself haha.

Beamed ? Not sure sure what you are referring to. Could you explain?

2 minutes ago, Audin said:

Beamed ? Not sure sure what you are referring to. Could you explain?

Avatar, channeled buff, from Earthkeeper, causes an additional size increase.

1 minute ago, Ble said:

And a substantial damage buff 

wiDfyPp.png

3 minutes ago, Ble said:

Awww yes.. I don't think I see too many Druid healers in the faction.  I think I will make one eventually. 

1 minute ago, mandalore said:

And a substantial damage buff 

The 350 attack power, 50% crit dmg,  30% crit hit chance and 24% damage bonus are great but making giants gianter is the best part.

1 minute ago, Audin said:

Awww yes.. I don't think I see too many Druid healers in the faction.  I think I will make one eventually. 

The irony is Druid is by far the highest HPS of the three healer types.  

wiDfyPp.png

Sign in to follow this