Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mandalore

My current Crusader Cleric build

stoneborn_def.png

stoneborn_cleric_stats.png

I'm rocking green weapons and armor, blue rings/neck. 

Edited by mandalore

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Mando-

Did you go full int with leveling stats or split int / con?

Nice use of the stone born racial stats

2 minutes ago, dreaden said:

lets see them hotbar/passives slots

kEZtHKPh.jpg

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

4 minutes ago, Dern said:

Mando-

Did you go full int with leveling stats or split int / con?

Nice use of the stone born racial stats

I touched nothing but int.  I didn't use a philosopher stone either so I could have more stats.  That's my base spr and con. 

wiDfyPp.png

6 minutes ago, dreaden said:

looks good, only thing I would change would be the stoneborn racial power on your hotbar for wee one.

I thought about it, you’re prob right but I wanted to provide some stoneborn feedback when I’m done with it.

wiDfyPp.png

image0.jpg

wiDfyPp.png

Mandalore, I was under the impression that you were pro human for clerics like 2 posts ago, did you find something in the stoneborn to sway that line of thought or is the dwarf still in a tight 2nd?

Thanks

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Grody said:

Mandalore, I was under the impression that you were pro human for clerics like 2 posts ago, did you find something in the stoneborn to sway that line of thought or is the dwarf still in a tight 2nd?

Thanks

I still think human is the most versatile and probably the best over all race for clerics, even more so when cloaks come out.  I don’t play enough to warrant a fully done purple human but as a joke my guild had a stoneborn body laying around (without an rerolls or a philo stone) so I snagged it.  Nobody is playing stoneborn, it’s something that needed to be tested and honestly I’m liking it.  I’ll compare this to a human purple vessel when I go farm the parts and have a better concrete answer; I suspect the cloak (when added) will push human way way over the top.  

People tend to hide their builds like they are some kind of secret that can only be seen in a SCIF and I disagree. CF is hard enough without figuring out how to even build your healer so here’s a healer for noobs to look at.  

Edited by mandalore

wiDfyPp.png

10 hours ago, mandalore said:

People tend to hide their builds like they are some kind of secret that can only be seen in a SCIF and I disagree. CF is hard enough without figuring out how to even build your healer so here’s a healer for noobs to look at.

Well I, for one and am extremely appreciative for your input. I'm not exactly new, but I've really only been playing in the skills mostly in the past. Just recently my Guild decided to start investing some more time into the gameplay aspect and as you said, it definitely has a learning curve, but that is why I am so excited about it. There's really a ton of content to wrap your head around which makes these forums even more addicting to peruse.

I originally started wanting a Stoneborn before they were even in the game and then went with a Half Giant, but after reading some of your threads and about the iframes nerf, I decided to re-roll a human. I am absolutely petrified of choosing the wrong abilities and stats for fear of the re-roll, but I think I may start delving into a bit tonight. I think he's level 12 and I haven't invested anything into him yet (mana regen has been stifled). I'm guessing all in on spirit and picking crusader, field surgeon? I'm looking for a good healer that has some sustainability to keep my mates and I up in pvp.

I've found all of your information invaluable so a heartfelt thanks for sharing it with us.

Posted (edited)

@mandalore

you should consider using the damage ult, making your weapon AP/SP, and using an AP/critdmg necklace. This would help your damage significantly.

Edited by MJayed

23 minutes ago, MJayed said:

@mandalore

you should consider using the damage ult, making your weapon AP/SP, and using an AP/critdmg necklace. This would help your damage significantly.

Why bother? @Balathan knows how effective I am at securing kills. 

wiDfyPp.png

1 hour ago, Grody said:

Well I, for one and am extremely appreciative for your input. I'm not exactly new, but I've really only been playing in the skills mostly in the past. Just recently my Guild decided to start investing some more time into the gameplay aspect and as you said, it definitely has a learning curve, but that is why I am so excited about it. There's really a ton of content to wrap your head around which makes these forums even more addicting to peruse.

I originally started wanting a Stoneborn before they were even in the game and then went with a Half Giant, but after reading some of your threads and about the iframes nerf, I decided to re-roll a human. I am absolutely petrified of choosing the wrong abilities and stats for fear of the re-roll, but I think I may start delving into a bit tonight. I think he's level 12 and I haven't invested anything into him yet (mana regen has been stifled). I'm guessing all in on spirit and picking crusader, field surgeon? I'm looking for a good healer that has some sustainability to keep my mates and I up in pvp.

I've found all of your information invaluable so a heartfelt thanks for sharing it with us.

I can post a ss of my talents when I go home.  I have three or four unspent but they are dps stuff I didn’t need.  It’s really cookie cutter for the talent spread; if you spend your points right you should have some left over you can just dump wherever. 

wiDfyPp.png

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, mandalore said:

I can post a ss of my talents when I go home.

I've been chomping at the bit all morning. I couldn't wait last night and picked a lot of my abilities because we were doing group activities, but I have like 14 (make that 8 now) points left so like you said,  I think there's some breathing room here to be inventive.

Thanks again

Edited by Grody
changed points left

7 hours ago, Grody said:

I've been chomping at the bit all morning. I couldn't wait last night and picked a lot of my abilities because we were doing group activities, but I have like 14 (make that 8 now) points left so like you said,  I think there's some breathing room here to be inventive.

Thanks again

talent.png

wiDfyPp.png

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, mandalore said:

talent.png

are we pretending that generally there is any meaningful choice by the end? 😜 [or even along the way, with the hard gating]

personally i am waiting for proper talent point integration into talent tree before revisiting and judging it

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Tinnis said:

are we pretending that generally there is any meaningful choice by the end? 😜 [or even along the way, with the hard gating]

personally i am waiting for proper talent point integration into talent tree before revisiting and judging it

As it stands you have to really custard up to custard up.  I have 3 unspent points and no idea where I wanna put them. 

Edited by mandalore

wiDfyPp.png