Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mandalore

My current Crusader Cleric build

On 2/28/2019 at 6:52 PM, mandalore said:

I didn't use a philosopher stone either so I could have more stats. 

Could you clarify that bit? I feel like I don't know something about philosopher stones based on that.

lPoLZtm.png

11 minutes ago, Duffy said:

Could you clarify that bit? I feel like I don't know something about philosopher stones based on that.

@Gradishar (Winterblades)

@Ussiah @lordslime (HoA)

@Anhrez@srathor (UDL)

Are the crafters of CF to ask specifics like that. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Philosopher Stones are an optional additive in the vessel crafting process. Each Philo Stone is made up of 4 solutions. Each solution adds additional attribute points (STR, INT, DEX, SPT or CON). You can make 4 parts INT, or 3 parts STR/1 part CON, or any other combination you like. Depending on the quality of the solutions and your alchemy training you end up with 3-5 pts per solution (except CON which grants 6-12 per solution).

That’s what I thought, I think I just misinterpreted his sentence. I thought he was implying he skipped the philosopher stone to get more of some other stats, not that he could have more stats if he had used it. Idk why I read the phrasing differently.

lPoLZtm.png

20 minutes ago, Nieghclaw said:

Can you provide a breakdown of how you got 1000 sp?

1,000 SP is the current cap.  Spirit gives a small amount of SP, a weapon and neck but the lions share of the crusader clerics support power comes from the first crusader node.

My green weapon is giving 132, my blue neck is giving 66, mission of mercy is giving 150 (talent), benediction is giving 600 (talent), and the rest is coming from my 122 spirit (each point of spirit is .5 support power) which means my actual support power is 1,008 but caps at 1,000.  

There is very little healers can do for healing stats on crafted armor and weapons right now but that will change when Blair finishes the armor and crafting overhaul.

Edited by mandalore

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

@Nieghclaw any other questions? 

wiDfyPp.png

1 hour ago, Nieghclaw said:

did some testing on test and got this. It is in the survival tray so when i go combat the support power caps.

unknown.png

Looks good man.  

wiDfyPp.png

With the support cap being raised to 2000 how are you guys handling the balance of int to spirit.  Still hitting 40% modifier on healing then rest spirit or going con then spirit from talents and gear?

44 minutes ago, Zintair said:

With the support cap being raised to 2000 how are you guys handling the balance of int to spirit.  Still hitting 40% modifier on healing then rest spirit or going con then spirit from talents and gear?

Spirit should now be the primary stat for Crusader.  Spirit gives more crit heal %, more crit healing chance, support power, stam (for blocking) and better food ratio of usage.  The formula for healing abilities is weapon dmg = support/10.  Support power scales very very well. 

wiDfyPp.png

27 minutes ago, mandalore said:

Spirit should now be the primary stat for Crusader.  Spirit gives more crit heal %, more crit healing chance, support power, stam (for blocking) and better food ratio of usage.  The formula for healing abilities is weapon dmg = support/10.  Support power scales very very well. 

I wasn’t thinking the same.  I just built a blue vessel for int but if I put all my points into spirit I might be able to come close to the cap with gear and talents.  

29 minutes ago, Zintair said:

I wasn’t thinking the same.  I just built a blue vessel for int but if I put all my points into spirit I might be able to come close to the cap with gear and talents.  

It's pre-alpha, give it a shot.  Slight deviance from min max should break the char soooooo it should be fine. 

wiDfyPp.png

you wont get as much SP as you think zin,  i would split a little into int for some heal mod.. ~75% of your first 1000 SP comes from your talents i think its about 2 sp per spirit

18 hours ago, ferrat said:

you wont get as much SP as you think zin,  i would split a little into int for some heal mod.. ~75% of your first 1000 SP comes from your talents i think its about 2 sp per spirit

So are you saying not to max Spr now with the increased 2000 SP cap?

no, but mixing in some Int helps the other heal bonuses.. if this was test i would roll 3 clerics all identical.. one full int , one full spr, and one 50/50 and analyse the diff. then i would have your answer

EDIT: Actually a 4th with nothing speced would help us understand the baseline

Edited by ferrat

On 4/26/2019 at 2:04 PM, ferrat said:

no, but mixing in some Int helps the other heal bonuses.. if this was test i would roll 3 clerics all identical.. one full int , one full spr, and one 50/50 and analyse the diff. then i would have your answer

EDIT: Actually a 4th with nothing speced would help us understand the baseline

Did you ever roll the clerics?

32 minutes ago, Leftnut said:

Did you ever roll the clerics?

Spirit is by far your best stat as a Crusader Cleric intent on healing.  Int and Con are for after your spirit and based off what you wanna be able to do.  Go int if you want better heals.  Go con if you want a better barrier (when you retaliate) and more HP.  Both are viable. 

wiDfyPp.png