Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Navystylz

NA Siege 2/28/2019

Posted (edited)

Tonight's siege was a lot of fun. It was Blood Mandate's (BM) debut into sieges as a new guild. Congrats to Order on taking the keep. Chaos got that nice flank off that wiped a lot of us. 

Edited by Navystylz

Was fun, the rest of this campaign will be about zone capping strats.   I can't blame order/chaos for the alt/crafter zone capping strats though, they clearly will not win an actual battle.

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, Ble said:

Was fun, the rest of this campaign will be about zone capping strats.   I can't blame order/chaos for the alt/crafter zone capping strats though, they clearly will not win an actual battle.

Neither Clams, Infernal or Trans had any alts in our own siege zone, and the cap in Gorro was because there were Order AND Chaos there, but keep spinning whatever tales you want :)

You weren't expecting us to go offensive in your zone and we got into the zone before you were able to rally a response, and got hit with the queue. That's the way she goes.

Edited by Phr00t

22 minutes ago, Phr00t said:

Neither Clams, Infernal or Trans had any alts in our own siege zone, and the cap in Gorro was because there were Order AND Chaos there, but keep spinning whatever tales you want :)

You weren't expecting us to go offensive in your zone and we got into the zone before you were able to rally a response, and got hit with the queue. That's the way she goes.

Absolutely! GFs to all involved!

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Phr00t said:

We needed the numbers in Chaos Keep, they had 59 in zone

We were cutting through them like a warm knife through butter but it just takes time.  We left the moment we had a win secured.  Chaos was leaving the zone as soon as they died, we still had to clean up the rest.

How do you think 60 (maybe?) Order will do defending two keeps tomorrow?

Edited by Ble

That's what happens when you have two keeps, it's harder to defend. 

I expect a similar situation to occur tomorrow to what happened tonight, where keeps get taken.

23 minutes ago, Ble said:

We needed the numbers in Chaos Keep, they had 59 in zone

We were cutting through them like a warm knife through butter but it just takes time.  We left the moment we had a win secured.  Chaos was leaving the zone as soon as they died, we still had to clean up the rest.

How do you think 60 (maybe?) Order will do defending two keeps tomorrow?

it'll be fun, and when we retake your keep the day after i look forward to seeing you cry more then chaos again

3 minutes ago, Staff said:

it'll be fun, and when we retake your keep the day after i look forward to seeing you cry more then chaos again

Some poeple don't know any better.... let them eat cake..

Sign in to follow this