Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
galvia

Order and Chaos vs Balance Siege - 28/2019 - CSC POV

Posted (edited)

Amazing fights tonight folks! Thought I'd share my perspective of the siege with you all.

This game has made such insane performance improvements in such a short time, which made a fight like this possible. Thank you ACE for all of your hard work.

Zone cap increase when?

Want to experience content like this? Join the Clam Stacking Casuals today.

Edited by galvia
Messed up video embed.

Posted (edited)

That title 🤩!!! 

Good to see the community rally this time instead of the tears.  Good on order for stepping up. 

Edited by mandalore

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

The sieges have been getting better and better since the performance improvements as well as the restructuring of factions. 
A bunch of folks have been complaining that small guilds can do nothing vs the larger "zerg guilds" I think this campaign is a good way to show that we can atleast make a dent even if we don't have the man hours to win the campaign.

Super fun siege look forward to more to come!

Posted (edited)

soulein.png

Edited by mandalore

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png