Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Shadowbane Peeps

feck

Isn't Crowfall essentially designed around the beta/test server Shadowbane model?  Wiping worlds and whatnot?

That sentiment has been expressed, yes. JTodd himself credits the idea to seeing population jumps after server wipes during the beta.

Edited by youma

Click here to join the Crowfall Discord chat community

Sekket on Mourning. Bhorov on Test Server. Youma the Pirate wherever TSP has sailed.

Test was where I ended my SB journey.  Started on Death in ST(Fellowship Warriors) and bounced around after the server died then ended up on test.   Death Server was fun until "that day". 

Feck

GimpySeven

Well, we'll be flooded by tomorrow I think. Was fun liking most of you, back to liking few of you :)

as of tomorrow we are the oldtimers here...gramps  :P

and we get a fresh round of all the same stupid questions and suggestions !!...yay!!

Edited by hillbilly

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

as of tomorrow we are the oldtimers here...gramps  :P

and we get a fresh round of all the same stupid questions and suggestions !!...yay!!

Saying it now - We will have three threads after the big reveal telling us how the game can't survive with out epic PvE dungeon raids all made by people with 5 posts or less.

• 1 year later...

I Have to agree with stubs and Mal that Test was the best i know i bring up an old thread but had to throw in my 2 cents. and by the way you 2 make me feel old since i played when you guys when both of you where early teens.

Or for the few that participated, the Cataclysm server. I was sad that they didn't continue with the cataclysm server after the first destruction. My guild Ra-Tek had gained the 3rd place in the final tournament. Good times :'(