Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ZombieGandhi

Crowfall PSA: HoA's Minotaur Abuse

Even now, Minotaurs trapped on the Balance faction, still must bend their backs at the elven tyrant's whip. Have not we had enough? How long will the community at large cast a blind eye to HoA's blatant enslavement and abusive practices against the gentle bovine creation? Not even Winterblades has stooped the to depths un-burrowed by Guinecean kind, to show such hostile cruelty to creatures who were given life, not by the spark of the divine, but by the ravages of the elven ego. I ask you to stand with me. Whether you be Balance, Order, or Chaos, friend, frienemy, or foe--let us all stand united against HoA's abusive practices, and tell them, "No". 

15 minutes ago, ZombieGandhi said:

Even now, Minotaurs trapped on the Balance faction, still must bend their backs at the elven tyrant's whip. Have not we had enough? How long will the community at large cast a blind eye to HoA's blatant enslavement and abusive practices against the gentle bovine creation? Not even Winterblades has stooped the to depths un-burrowed by Guinecean kind, to show such hostile cruelty to creatures who were given life, not by the spark of the divine, but by the ravages of the elven ego. I ask you to stand with me. Whether you be Balance, Order, or Chaos, friend, frienemy, or foe--let us all stand united against HoA's abusive practices, and tell them, "No". 

The only good Minotaur is a slave Minotaur dying for a good cause. 

How many crowns does $.60 get me? 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

2 hours ago, soulein said:

Daraha lalai! Ahrethil monkakhrun!? Ish uhrothohil, Edil Arh'ak.

Underestimating ones opponent, or being overconfident in oneself, is a sure way to watch victory slip from ones grasp. Enjoy your laughter, Edil Arh'ak. Will do not underestimate HoA, and we will be try to tip the scales of balance in our favor however we might--even if it's so simple a strategy as overwhelming you and yours with numbers. If I do die this day, I will yet rise again on another--you will not be so easily rid of me and mine. 

Posted (edited)

Edited by mandalore

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

58 minutes ago, ZombieGandhi said:

Underestimating ones opponent, or being overconfident in oneself, is a sure way to watch victory slip from ones grasp. Enjoy your laughter, Edil Arh'ak. Will do not underestimate HoA, and we will be try to tip the scales of balance in our favor however we might--even if it's so simple a strategy as overwhelming you and yours with numbers. If I do die this day, I will yet rise again on another--you will not be so easily rid of me and mine. 

mp4

Soulein is the pretty one, I’m the other one.  

wiDfyPp.png

10 hours ago, Alt_Might said:

Fun and exciting balanced gameplay. Nothing is entirely broken or abused here. Roll cowman today! ITS only just META!

You're telling me that if I roll a mino I will win?

2 hours ago, Salamar said:

You're telling me that if I roll a mino I will win?

Nope I totally didn't have like everyone in my guild say half gaint is bad atm because they wern't immune to stuns or anything.... Baka. Not even remotely! I went half gaint anyways and now I never have the idea that I am behind or weaker in any way! The games races are 100% balance no joke or irony here! Who needs force mage anyway.

Come Join me here bros!

https://www.twitch.tv/alt_might