Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vicid

Grabing/placing. Also Dead Bodies.

I know one thing I will be a crafter so those dead bodies will have lots of armor and weapons I can smelt down lol.. one mans junk is another mans fortune! I remember the days of UO and enjoying the down time.

would be cool to see bodies decay over time.. but to just leave them around for ever will cause a huge load on not only the servers but on everyone's computer.

OQa1xvz.png?1

lol ok.. I wonder if I'll still be able to steal directly from people's inventories.. hrmmm

;)Twitch - Twitter

RIP DOC GONZO

Would be fantastic if bodies were persistent since it allows for people to be scavengers if they want to.  Also gives people the ability to show off their conquests by piling the bodies high and mounting a "powned" banner on top. 

Yes, because launching BODIES across the battlefield is just a known tactic throughout war. You mind as well call yourselves Japanese, then launch yourselves ALIVE at the damn  enemies. Then at least you'd get those last  words in properly. 

"IN THE NAME OF MY GREAT  GUILD, I LAUNCH MYSELF TO HELL ALONG WITH THEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

-snip-

Warhammer_Online_4.jpg

LEZ GO GITFAYCE. IT'S IN DA BAG.

I for one would love to launch myself and / or my living / dead friend.

Ok, admittedly I have not played some of the games mentioned with lootable bodies but this is my wonder/ thought/ question:

If I'm dead and my body is lootable....am I able to pop back up right away back at the rez point? Would there be some kind of 'dead timer' where we can go AFK and hope it's our guildie riffling through our pockets and not the enemy? Would stuff I had on me be in some kind of limbo? and after my guildie grabs my armor would the stuff he didn't grab still be on me? or are we starting over naked every time we die? If I say, fell off a cliff, would my naked self be able to run back and loot my own corpse? That's weird....

Nothing is impossible, but some things are very expensive.