Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jah

Jah's Reports from the Front Line

Posted (edited)

I don´t really get this you are doing? I assume you are RP´ing? That you are the balance thing and all that, but why don´t balance out your "own" server? I´m playing Chaos on EU myself, but is it not a little hypocritical of you claiming to be the balance on the servers and then your "own" server is completely messed up? 

Or am I missing something?

Edited by PinkFluffyPanda

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, PinkFluffyPanda said:

I don´t really get this you are doing? I assume you are RP´ing? That you are the balance thing and all that, but why don´t balance out your "own" server? I´m playing Chaos on EU myself, but is it not a little hypocritical of you claiming to be the balance on the servers and then your "own" server is completely messed up? 

Or am I missing something?

1.  He’s giving an update by update on the status of the NA server.  He’s catching up since the server launched but this trial subsection was delayed.  

2.  I’m 99% sure the reason it’s called EU server is because there’s where it’s hosted and better ping for those in its areas and not a hard immigration barrier for players from other areas of the world.  EU players play at NA sieges and NA play at EU.  Who cares where somebody is from? 

3.  Balance is a faction that wins like any other faction.  I’m not sure what you mean by RP’ing. 

4.  He’s posting in the intended format from the community manager.  She wants us to treat this subsection as stories from the battles in CF and not our personal political forums. 

Edited by mandalore

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Mandalore im pretty sure you missed the point i tried to make as much as you possibly could. 

1. I can quite clearly see he is giving update on the servers atm. Also that's not at all what I was questioning but okay. 

2. Again didnt say anything about caring where people come from nor did I mention anything about I want people to stay on their "own" server. (which is why i put own in "marks) 

3. They wrote something in the chat on the EU server today about they were the balancing stuff etc. And it was pretty RP style IMO, and that's why i thought it was a RP thing they were doing, with them being a balancing faction and so on. 

4. Okay fine ill ask this in another forum then. 

And btw im not really pooping on anyone, just asking a question, so please dont get so offended about it. 

Good day.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, mandalore said:

2.  I’m 99% sure the reason it’s called EU server is because there’s where it’s hosted and better ping for those in its areas and not a hard immigration barrier for players from other areas of the world.  EU players play at NA sieges and NA play at EU.  Who cares where somebody is from? 

I'm 99% sure that the ability to affect the game play should be equal to all parties involved. When One can participate to sieges at noon and the other cannot participate to sieges because is 4 AM then the game is broken.

Edited by KDSProm

Gen. Prom
Guild Leader of KDS
Recruitment Post - Guild Recruiting and Management - #warstory
Visit us at www.kdsguild.org

31 minutes ago, Ussiah said:

@KDSPromYou missed the fact CAL was present at yesterday NA siege..... so maybe whats good for the goose etc

And that changes the fact that the siege was at 2-4 AM for all EU players how?

Gen. Prom
Guild Leader of KDS
Recruitment Post - Guild Recruiting and Management - #warstory
Visit us at www.kdsguild.org

Posted (edited)

I'm sorry our siege times are in our respective areas primetime?

MY point is that EU players are making it then, so if they want to come play with us, we will play with them.

EDIT:

Thanks for the updates JAH, I like that you do a daily tally and do a summary of what happened at siege etc. Keep it up

Edited by Ussiah

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Ussiah said:

@KDSPromYou missed the fact CAL was present at yesterday NA siege..... so maybe whats good for the goose etc

Just to be perfectly clear : 2  3 Players from Cal.

On the flip 20+ from US went EU.

Edited by Soulreaver

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

20 minutes ago, Soulreaver said:

Just to be perfectly clear : 2 Players from Cal.

On the flip 20+ from US went EU.

What do you think should be the response for EU Chaos backcapping each night on US? 

Posted (edited)

Well as much as I'd love to say that was the truth @Ble, but it's not.

I just took the time and looked through the whole list of US capping and there are 3 Caldera Members present... With 2 of them having 1 cap and one of them 0.
I stand corrected : 3 not 2 players were on.

Any backcapping on the US server isn't from Caldera.  Sry but your sources of information are incorrect, either that or you need to work on your propaganda pitch.

Edited by Soulreaver

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

Disappointed you did not post vids of chaos taking the fort, I mean you did have 2+ spies following our group around. If your going to take slots of people that want to fight you could at least record it. 

Sign in to follow this