Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jah

Jah's Reports from the Front Line

16 hours ago, Ble said:

What do you think should be the response for EU Chaos backcapping each night on US? 

You apparently enjoy our company so much, since you keep joining the EU campaign, does that also mean you want us to join the NA campaign in numbers?

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

7 hours ago, Soulreaver said:

You apparently enjoy our company so much, since you keep joining the EU campaign, does that also mean you want us to join the NA campaign in numbers?

Yes please, as many testers as possible testing the loop would be great.  This is about faction play and testing it!  Thanks! 

All of than rancor and vitriol can’t be healthy for you.  Stress is bad for your body bromego.  

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Didn't think we'd see a 3 cap this campaign with all of the activity we've had from all 3 factions, but it was an awesome achievement.  Good job everyone!

qMEsHyg.png

www.winterblades.net

24 minutes ago, damebix said:

Didn't think we'd see a 3 cap this campaign with all of the activity we've had from all 3 factions, but it was an awesome achievement.  Good job everyone!

You're welcome.

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

55 minutes ago, Jah said:

Was a fun fight!  

wiDfyPp.png

Chaos "horde" was the same size it normally is. ~60 minus spys/alts. A grand total of 43 chaos moved off the gate for the siege. Last I heard the other side had ruffly ~40 in zone - minus whatever spys and alts.  

Given the number of non-combatants we seem to get and that enemy factions like to fill at least 2 zones with 50ish vessels, we showed up early.

@Jah , I just want to say again how great your reports have been. I know I mentioned it in our last livestream, but it's worth repeating. We have really enjoyed seeing your posts and hope they will inspire more people to do the same - especially those in different factions so we get a wider view of the campaign from other viewpoints. These are the stories people will tell for years. Thanks for documenting them. Huzzah! 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

27 minutes ago, Pann said:

@Jah , I just want to say again how great your reports have been. I know I mentioned it in our last livestream, but it's worth repeating. We have really enjoyed seeing your posts and hope they will inspire more people to do the same - especially those in different factions so we get a wider view of the campaign from other viewpoints. These are the stories people will tell for years. Thanks for documenting them. Huzzah! 

As Jah's senior editor I accept your adulation with poise and grace. 

Also Jah's updates get me in trouble for looking at my phone when I am supposed to be doing other stuff.  They are wonderful though. 

wiDfyPp.png

Sign in to follow this