Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cerus

New Travian Games SCM says Hi

Greetings everyone,

With this first post I want to give a shout-out to all the Crows out there. This week, I am starting my adventure in this fantastic project. Cerus is my name, I work at Travian Games and I am the new TG Crowfall Senior Community Manager. In the future, I will be coordinating on the European, MENA and LATAM Community needs and will do my best to contribute to this amazing experience as much as possible, in close cooperation with @Pann and of course our CM Team.

In the following days I will be lurking around on the Crowfall platforms and get familiar with this flock of Crows and its Community culture 🙂. In the meantime, I am open for small-talk, gameplay sessions, questions, or creative thoughts and ideas.

Some random facts about the person behind the keyboard: I am a RPG-player and love anything related to medieval times and fantasy. In my work-free time, and when I'm not playing games, I make music (piano, accordion, and learning to play the harmonica), am passionate about science and love spontanious adventure trips, exploring the world.

I'm a cat-person (but also like dogs), night-active, peaceful, love steak and pasta and hate onions and olives. And of course there is much more to tell, but I am sure we will have plenty of time to speak about anything you like. 

I wish y'alI a great week and see you on the forums and ingame 🙃 

Cerus

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Cerus said:
Greetings everyone,

With this first post I want to give a shout-out to all the Crows out there. This week, I am starting my adventure in this fantastic project. Cerus is my name, I work at Travian Games and I am the new TG Crowfall Senior Community Manager. In the future, I will be coordinating on the European, MENA and LATAM Community needs and will do my best to contribute to this amazing experience as much as possible, in close cooperation with @Pann and of course our CM Team.

In the following days I will be lurking around on the Crowfall platforms and get familiar with this flock of Crows and its Community culture 🙂. In the meantime, I am open for small-talk, gameplay sessions, questions, or creative thoughts and ideas.

Some random facts about the person behind the keyboard: I am a RPG-player and love anything related to medieval times and fantasy. In my work-free time, and when I'm not playing games, I make some music (piano, accordion, and learning to play the harmonica), am passionate about science and love spontanious adventure trips, exploring the world.

I'm a cat-person (but also like dogs), night-active, peaceful, love steak and pasta and hate onions and olives. And of course there is much more to tell, but I am sure we will have plenty of time to speak about anything you like. 

I wish y'alI a great week and see you on the forums and ingame 🙃 

Cerus

Can I be a Senior Community Member? 

Edited by mandalore
If you notice my sig I will be the CFemu Senior Prime CM in 2032

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, VaMei said:

Lol, Put the match in charge of the dynamite?😋

I'm a semi responsible single father, vet and I'm mostly house broken.  If you notice Pann hasn't had to get on me once for peeing on the carpet in a week!

Also, @Cerus welcome!

Edited by mandalore

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Welcome!

Catelyn: War will make them old, as it did us. I pity them.
Mathis: Why? Look at them. They're young and strong, full of life and laughter. And lust, aye, more lust than they know what to do with. There will be many a bastard bred this night, I promise you. Why pity?
Catelyn: Because it will not last. Because they are the knights of summer, and winter is coming.

A Clash of Kings, Chapter 22, Catelyn II.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowfall Discord Channels: international (english) - italiano

Welcome to the crow(d)s.

From what i've read so far, I am cautiously optimistic about this change, but without any doubt glad that there is one.

So, all the best, have fun and good luck.

2W1ZHpA.jpg

Welcome Cerus. You had me liking you with your introduction until the not liking onions part. I guess we can still get along... In seriousness though, good to have you and hope the time with this community is a pleasant one.

Thanks @Mimedestroyer !

13 hours ago, Mimedestroyer said:

You had me liking you with your introduction until the not liking onions part.

Last time I introduced myself in a Community mentioning that detail, my post even got reported.

Maybe I should just keep this dark secret to myself in future introductions 😅