Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cerus

New Travian Games SCM says Hi

Greetings everyone,

With this first post I want to give a shout-out to all the Crows out there. This week, I am starting my adventure in this fantastic project. Cerus is my name, I work at Travian Games and I am the new TG Crowfall Senior Community Manager. In the future, I will be coordinating on the European, MENA and LATAM Community needs and will do my best to contribute to this amazing experience as much as possible, in close cooperation with @Pann and of course our CM Team.

In the following days I will be lurking around on the Crowfall platforms and get familiar with this flock of Crows and its Community culture 🙂. In the meantime, I am open for small-talk, gameplay sessions, questions, or creative thoughts and ideas.

Some random facts about the person behind the keyboard: I am a RPG-player and love anything related to medieval times and fantasy. In my work-free time, and when I'm not playing games, I make music (piano, accordion, and learning to play the harmonica), am passionate about science and love spontanious adventure trips, exploring the world.

I'm a cat-person (but also like dogs), night-active, peaceful, love steak and pasta and hate onions and olives. And of course there is much more to tell, but I am sure we will have plenty of time to speak about anything you like. 

I wish y'alI a great week and see you on the forums and ingame 🙃 

Cerus

YdzD5uN.png?1

PbKpXpA.png?1     imageedit_20_2716316726-facebook-icon.pn     ikon1_twitter-ikon.png     ikon1_discord-chat-for-gamers-ikon.png     ikon1_youtube-for-android-tv-ikon.png     QaML5n5.png?1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Cerus said:
Greetings everyone,

With this first post I want to give a shout-out to all the Crows out there. This week, I am starting my adventure in this fantastic project. Cerus is my name, I work at Travian Games and I am the new TG Crowfall Senior Community Manager. In the future, I will be coordinating on the European, MENA and LATAM Community needs and will do my best to contribute to this amazing experience as much as possible, in close cooperation with @Pann and of course our CM Team.

In the following days I will be lurking around on the Crowfall platforms and get familiar with this flock of Crows and its Community culture 🙂. In the meantime, I am open for small-talk, gameplay sessions, questions, or creative thoughts and ideas.

Some random facts about the person behind the keyboard: I am a RPG-player and love anything related to medieval times and fantasy. In my work-free time, and when I'm not playing games, I make some music (piano, accordion, and learning to play the harmonica), am passionate about science and love spontanious adventure trips, exploring the world.

I'm a cat-person (but also like dogs), night-active, peaceful, love steak and pasta and hate onions and olives. And of course there is much more to tell, but I am sure we will have plenty of time to speak about anything you like. 

I wish y'alI a great week and see you on the forums and ingame 🙃 

Cerus

Can I be a Senior Community Member? 

Edited by mandalore
If you notice my sig I will be the CFemu Senior Prime CM in 2032

This post was paid for by "Mandalore for Emulated CF Community Manager 2032™". 

wiDfyPp.png

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, VaMei said:

Lol, Put the match in charge of the dynamite?😋

I'm a semi responsible single father, vet and I'm mostly house broken.  If you notice Pann hasn't had to get on me once for peeing on the carpet in a week!

Also, @Cerus welcome!

Edited by mandalore

This post was paid for by "Mandalore for Emulated CF Community Manager 2032™". 

wiDfyPp.png

Welcome!

Catelyn: War will make them old, as it did us. I pity them.
Mathis: Why? Look at them. They're young and strong, full of life and laughter. And lust, aye, more lust than they know what to do with. There will be many a bastard bred this night, I promise you. Why pity?
Catelyn: Because it will not last. Because they are the knights of summer, and winter is coming.

A Clash of Kings, Chapter 22, Catelyn II.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowfall Discord Channels: international (english) - italiano

Welcome Cerus. You had me liking you with your introduction until the not liking onions part. I guess we can still get along... In seriousness though, good to have you and hope the time with this community is a pleasant one.

Thanks @Mimedestroyer !

13 hours ago, Mimedestroyer said:

You had me liking you with your introduction until the not liking onions part.

Last time I introduced myself in a Community mentioning that detail, my post even got reported.

Maybe I should just keep this dark secret to myself in future introductions 😅

YdzD5uN.png?1

PbKpXpA.png?1     imageedit_20_2716316726-facebook-icon.pn     ikon1_twitter-ikon.png     ikon1_discord-chat-for-gamers-ikon.png     ikon1_youtube-for-android-tv-ikon.png     QaML5n5.png?1